1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Rocket Speculation V2

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N), Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

Seems team rocket will go back to their former selves! LIKE I PREDICTED ALL ALONG :D

Anyways the ending gave us an impression that team rocket is indeed interested in that pikachu and that ending only showed Pre-BW team rocket scenes, which was most likely used to give the younger audience an impression on what team rocket used to be :)

INB4 Cybercubed

2. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

There is no evidence to support that.

If anything, their absence next week proves otherwise

3. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

there's no evidence to support that. the ending theme means nothing

4. Serebii said there is no reset button, plus the second episode of Best Wishes they said to Giovanni about Pikachu.

5. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

I didn't say they would hogg up every episode, i just believe they will turn stupid again :)

Why would they randomly show a video of a Pre Unova Team rocket?

Seemed like giovanni and team rocket gave up on that pikachu idea when they stopped bothering to go for him.

6. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

The quiz to win a Pikachu 3DS LL was also about favourite classic TR Pokémon; Wobbuffet, Mime Jr. or Dustox which is why the vast majority of the scenes in the ending focused on those three

7. KKS-Lapras

KKS-Lapras Well-Known Member

I'm going to put this here, because it seems more relevant.

8. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

They had many other quiz's before but not once did they change the ending credits just for it.. :|

Just seems a bit fishy.

9. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

If they do you guys will probably be all happy, the anime will go back to having crap episode after crap episode because of Team Plot Device.

Like Serebii said from the revealed episodes they aren't doing it every week atleast so hopefully they don't appear at the league and don't go back to that but if they do, after the league please writers please.

10. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

Aren't sinnoh and hoenn considered the fan favorites around here? last time i checked team rocket was ruining all those episodes?? hmm

11. The writers can't hear you but even so, I doubt they are back to their old selves. It could pull a Eggman and they switch to villain to comical villain from time to time.

12. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

They actually were some people I almost only watched important episde in Sinnoh and Hoenn due to that.

People can be dumb, doesn't mean I have to, I don't have to put up with 600 episodes of TR being blasted away.

Unlike many "brave" whiners around here that have no balls to drop anime, if it goes back to that, I'll probably just watch important episodes aka gym battles, development episodes, etc.

I end up seeing everything at some point like I did with Sinnoh and Hoenn but thats after its done and I can skip the stupid TR crap.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  13. Willow's Tara

Willow's Tara The Bewitched

Oh god no, I mean Hoenn was a favorite of mine, and I didn't mind Sinnoh, but TR just got annoying, and for some reason even more annoying in Sinnoh, so I rather they stayed the way they are now or vanish, finish TR.

14. Umbilical Noose

Umbilical Noose Bonzo Nut

I don't care what happens but they, TR, should stay away from league. I hate it when they ruin important battles in the league, the event for which we wait for years.

15. knux-the-killer

knux-the-killer Well-Known Member

Alright guys, what exactly happened?
    So seems Giovanni didn't die and the whole thing of "TR final act" was nothing but another big trolling lie from the writers as usual.
    My question, is the episode THAT disappointing?

16. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Webmaster please! Giovanni said that they're done with Isshu and going back to Kanto! xD

Of course they're not going to be in the next few episodes! xD

Uhm, if somebody likes some irrelevant episode, that doesn't make them dumb.. We may have reason to believe that the TRio will go back to chasing Pikachu, but that doesn't mean that they'll do it like they did it before Unova.

Well, even then there were fillers that weren't as bad..

17. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

Giovanni was never going to die, it was just cybercubed making a crazy prediction as usual, people need to remember that best wishes is quite tamed compared to diamond and pearl, so even a half death such as hunter j sinking in the ocean will never happen again.

18. The writers did not troll anybody, people thought this would be TR'ssend off, but it wasn't . They left Unova (or so we know for now)

19. Umbilical Noose

Umbilical Noose Bonzo Nut

The episode wasn't disappointing. The only thing I hated about the TR arc was Cynthia. She ruined this arc for me just like Lance ruined the TM\TA arc in Hoenn when he took Steven's place. I know Alder is one of the least popular champion but he deserved it more than the Blonde Robot(as Pepsi call her).

On Topic: If TR were to return to their old selves then would they still use those high tech gadgets they have been using lately?

Edit: I think I exaggerated a little when talking about Cynthia. But seeing her not doing much in there was a little repetitive. They could have replaced Cynthia with Alder and Garchomp with Volcarona(if he has one). That would have made the episode much better for many of us.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  20. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

It was never going to be 'TR final act', it was going to be a finale. Not THE finale.. The episode was epic. Definitely going to rewatch it in higher quality in a while. To see what exactly happened, read that episode thread..

No, obviously this was 'blatantly' advertized as Team Rocket's finale and this is the end for them. (Lol) But you're entirely correct..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.