• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderPunch

It's Super-Effective
It's weird imagining no more JJ&M, I mean who would replace them is the question?.
For some reason I can't imagine JJ&M completely written off even Team Rocket does disband (in which it probably will)

They probably wouldn't replace them with anybody, which shouldn't be that hard to imagine since they're barely on the show now.

Aesir

Breeder
Imagine an anime with no daily Pikachu snatchings...memories...

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
Maybe the anime would become very dark. The trio, if their organization is shut down by Ash, become hell-bent on ruining him, actively seeking vengeance as an independent criminal trio.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Maybe the anime would become very dark. The trio, if their organization is shut down by Ash, become hell-bent on ruining him, actively seeking vengeance as an independent criminal trio.

The series should be renamed: Ash Ketchum Must Die!!!

jinnrob

Water Pokemon Master
Personally I see this series as the end of Team Rocket and at the end the trio will join Looker, with possibly Jessie doing contests on the side. Who better to fight crime than former criminals?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
No, they are not going away

Why does everyone keep saying that..

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Aye, can people please steer this thread out of the Stupid Zone it has accidentally entered? A decrease in character bashing would be peachy too :D

zlxq3000

Master Collector
It's weird imagining no more JJ&M, I mean who would replace them is the question?.
For some reason I can't imagine JJ&M completely written off even Team Rocket does disband (in which it probably will)

The Ducklett Trio.

iraqmaster

They'll finally realize that they spent all of their money over the years chasing one 10 year old and his electric rat...

Lucille

Team Rocket does more then just chase after a brat. They're badass agents know ;) if TR disbands, then JJ&M could easily get hired by the 6th generation villain team and appear again.

Kdude146

Jessie should introduse contests to the people of Unova and James and ;052; become 2 of the contest judges and Joy will still be one and Jessie wins the Unova GF and then gose to other regions that don't have contests to give them contests

AzzyFox

Elite Trainer
maybe Meowth can write a book about his adventures and become a celebrity, y'know he IS a talking Pokemon after all lol

Oh, yes, his grand adventures. "I lent my assistance to a band of criminals!" That's pretty much a love letter to Officer Jenny. X3

rjendo

I wonder if Ash and Giovanni are going to meet face to face, and if so, will this bring about the whole theory that Gio is Ash's dad?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I wonder if Ash and Giovanni are going to meet face to face, and if so, will this bring about the whole theory that Gio is Ash's dad?

Too bad silver is his dad though isn't it??

Atreyu

Not saying that I support the idea (I personally think one of the Don Georges is Ash's dad, but I digress) but it's not out of the question for Giovanni to have two sons, is it?

Maybe Riley from Sinnoh is Ash's dad.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Okay, seems like the last post went flying over people's heads so I'll make it more clear:

Talk about Team Rocket and how you think they'll develop in the BW series, what kind of plans they're going to execute, etc. If you start talking about something else, the thread will get closed.

:]

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
How about if team rocket is defeated the trio try to find Giovanne and are chased by the reformed rocket. I could see ash and company encountering the remenats of team rocket as the Trio are trying to run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.