• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck, Mike and Game in the finals. Just remember that the loser will have to be my hat cleaner for a month, do you know how long it takes to look this good D:<

That is all

Edible

Encrenca em dobro~
Forum Name: Edible
FC: 4641 1842 7003
Favourite Dark type Pokemon: Murkrow

Could I please join?

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
I Feel Obligated to Join.

I love Team Rocket. (the real deal, not anime)

Forum Name:wCailum
FC:2751-5477-8353
Favourite Dark type Pokemon:Weavile

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
I've always wondered why, when the guy on Nugget Bridge asks you to join Team Rocket, it's never a yes or no question, he assumes you say no. :c

Forum Name: WaluigiP
FC: 3224-0820-2598
Favourite Dark type Pokemon: Absol

Edible, wcailum and WaluigiP, just PM myself to arrange a test battle, i'll also link you to our chat so you can meet our other members.

Edible

Encrenca em dobro~
better than nothing I suppose? 8D

Thank you very much!

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Forum Name: kabzy
FC: Don't have one atm
Favourite Dark type Pokemon: Shiftry

Last edited:

Edible

Encrenca em dobro~
Hi hi everyone from the clan! >:D
Wondering who's active and would like to wifi~PO with me sometime. I'm a free kill

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
Does anyone else give out test battles besides Skynet? I PM'd him last Friday and I don't think I've seen him online since early Saturday morning. I don't mind waiting or anything, I'm just curious because I think the five hour time difference might be too big of an obstacle. <_<

Well done Mike, you our now the first Team Rocket Grunt ^-^, as for you GAME D:< *throws hat* I want it back super clean, get to work boi.....xD

SatanJr

Banned
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we have an in clan tourny please? Seeing how I was.... unfortunately removed from the last one.

SatanJr

Banned
I've also spoken with Victoria about having a war vs those hotties Tribal scavengers. She's given me the green light, what about you, Steve?

Status
Not open for further replies.