• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

SatanJr

Banned
Interested in knowing if anything is coming up

We're finishing the details on a war then there will probably be a clan tourny after so just be active and you'll see.

I'd like to join this clan.

Forum Name: Fschulze47 (Fsch)
FC: 2707 7676 2306
Favorite Dark Type Pokemon: Sableye or Waruvial

I'm joining because this clan looks active and appears to have some of the best battlers.

Welcome to the clan. Please contact the leaders for a test battle.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Cool, it looks like we have a war planned out. I hope we can get everything ready and set soon. What is our war lineup looking like?

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
Yo dude if u join I've already got slowking claimed so claim slowbro bro

I have claimed ;212; and;199;

Soz man but I hope you get in it's great to c someone else likes slowking

If you think slowking needs more attention put this in your posts
Started by Tepig 5000
;199;;199;;199;;199;;199;;199;;199;;199;

Ok guys, Satan got us a war Vs TO which is great if you want to be in war just let Me, Vee or Satan know so we can get a war line-up going.

I see we have alot of new members which is great, Welcome all C:, you all will need a test battle. This can be arranged by PMing either, Me, Victoria, BigBulga or SatanJr (he can now test people if he wants to)

Hope everything is going well. Oh yeah I think Victoria made a new clan chat as the last one got hacked and no-one has access to it .-.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
Can I be in war line up and can somebody test me if it could be Satan that's cool

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
I guess I could be in the war lineup if we don't have enough spots after everyone else has been asked.

I'm not too confident in my abilities. ._.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
Yo where is everybody , am I in war lineup or not and I'm 14 how old are u guys

SatanJr

Banned
Alright, Vee has made the war line up.

SatanJr
AppleButters2
Nilla
Yamz
CJ

We'll probably need subs. Seeing as how some of the war team might be busy with school.

Subs:
Waluigip
TehPig5000

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
A Valentine's Day tournament revolving in some way around Luvdisk.

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
A Valentine's Day tournament revolving in some way around Luvdisk.

That sounds good we could use pokemon like
Luvdisk,togeatic and meoth (cause of the anime u know lovin the female meoth Soz for spelling )

Btw do u know they have subbed black white eps on u tube

Ash has an other egg mean do u guys want to know what it is

Satan thanks for letting me in war line up even tho I'm a sub whatever
Im ready to blow this clan down.

Test battle pls I'm getting peered nobody answering

It 10:10 pm right now in nz, Waiheke island and my parents have sent me to bed but there drunk dad taking my iPod till I get it back at 6:00 am so c u 2moro

Last edited:

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
Anime tourney

I think we could do an anime tourney u know every one in tourney gets a different charater from the anime and make a team from the pokemon they have

I'm thinking 10 people in tourney so the 10 charaters should be:
1.Ash
2.Paul
3.May
4.Brock or Cassy
5.Barry
6.Gary
7.Conway
8.Misty
9.Morrison
10.Tyson or Harrison

What do u think

Tyll Marvel

The Black Flame
Forum Name: Tyll Marvel
FC: In Signature.
Favourite Dark type Pokemon: Houndoom

I have been a long time fan of Team Rocket and would very much enjoy being a part of this clan as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.