• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
Im requesting a rank matchup

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
beat nato so thats another 3 points that puts me at 6 I believe

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Beat Takeo 1-0 in an extremely haxy game gg anyways taht puts me at 9 points

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
forgot to mention this but I'm willing to offer my services as an IV Breeder+EV Trainer for the clan c:

Last edited:
Can you guys make sure you keep track of your points correctly? Mainly looking at EmeraldGoblin here, as I've seen him make a few mistakes on the thread. You're at 25 by the way, since you were at 20 before you battled Gamefreak, and then you lost, putting you at 21. You then beat Darklink (a lower ranked member) twice, for a total of 25.

In case it wasn't obvious - the spreadsheet has been updated.

Currently no credits are being awarded for winning tourney matches as the prize is credits! So don't count those kthnx.

EDIT: Welcome to Team Rocket Rairyan! Missed your post in all of these posts xD

Don't worry, I've been sure to discount all those from tourney matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.