• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria

Yanick

So.... do you guys mostly play online or on PO?

Bad team or not, if you both agreed to a tourney match and Pure won, then that's the way it is. Next time, use a better team c:

meh idc about the tourny I was just telling Pure to get on smogon for a regular battle but atm he's too busy finding a check to volc lol.

Edit: Lost to Comet... bully. Total Points: 18

Last edited:

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Forgot to post beat Emerald Goblin 5-0 gg bro

Just posting to welcome the new member(s), since other than Steve editing him into the first post, Kayo seems to have been completely ignored.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Just posting to welcome the new member(s), since other than Steve editing him into the first post, Kayo seems to have been completely ignored.

omg I was to busy dealing with that bully Charm so I didn't see him come ;-;

Welcome Kayo!

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
name ryan
fc 4727 8990 5239
why i want to join im a real good breeder and can provide your shop with many pokemon like pichu with volt tackle also team rocket rules!
most evil pokemon dragonite/victini

btw srry if i posted 2 times

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
beat shady and lost to tehburakki: total of 19
EDIT: lost to takeo: that is 20 points.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.