• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Just a question... which generation game? Does it matter? Unfortunately I don't own Black/White just yet.

most of us do are battles on Pokemon online you do not need a ds for that

Eidolos

Bug Maniac
Alright, deleted my old comments, hopefully I get in!

Name: Brandon
PO Name / FC: Eidolos
Why you want to join: While I disagree that pokemon should be used as tools, I beleive Team Rocket to be an extremely powerful organization. Power is what rules, not money. (OOC, gotta start somewhere, right? :p)
Most evil Pokémon: Dugtrio!! :D

The PunisheЯ

Bring it.
Victoria I'm still interested in trying out for pretty much any tier in the league. I'll be back to my house on Monday and I can make teams and tryout then.

And I'll be ready for any battles when i get back too, I'm itching for some good battles. (and ranking up.)

Last edited:

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
The League Gym Leaders have been decided. A LC leader is yet to be decided though, but the Executives decided that a LC leader is not needed at the moment.

The PunisheЯ

Bring it.
What the hell... I thought I was going to be allowed to try when i got back from my vacation :mad:

Lord J

Master of the Mind
im sorry but i want to quit TR i love this place but Me and my friend are making our own clan soo i wish you all good luck on futures endeavors

Good luck with the clan, Lord J.

Anyway, since I don't think a full League roster has been posted, it's as follows:

Team Rocket League
Ubers: GerbilGuy
Over Used: Torterra14
Under Used: Archangel
Rarely Used: PoignantLyrics
Challenge Cup: Victoria​

Takeo

Anyway, since I don't think a full League roster has been posted, it's as follows:

Team Rocket League

I figured as much lol
Edit: because Darkri wasn't here to do a battle with for the tournament it was left with me and Rairyan with 1 win and loss each and Game with 2 wins (not surprising) but seeing as I'm going camping and won't be able to battle this weekend I can't do anything about it, so i guess Rairyan moves on.

Last edited:

Yamborski

Not a Crunchwrap

Team Rocket League

Challenging this **** and getting champ. Gotta get good at Ubers and UU first, but WHATEVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.