• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
I figured as much lol
Edit: because Darkri wasn't here to do a battle with for the tournament it was left with me and Rairyan with 1 win and loss each and Game with 2 wins (not surprising) but seeing as I'm going camping and won't be able to battle this weekend I can't do anything about it, so i guess Rairyan moves on.

i can wait but it's up to vee :(

liquidslime

Could people tell me there favorite pokemon and why cause I dont know what pokemon I should like and why........

People I need your help(im not that desperite)

No one can really tell you what your favorite poke mon is. When you are picking your favorite mon stats don't really matter, I liked politoed even before he got drizzle but I would never use him, just liked the way he looked. So just choose what ever one you like the most.

Yamborski

Not a Crunchwrap
Could people tell me there favorite pokemon and why cause I dont know what pokemon I should like and why........

People I need your help(im not that desperite)

Ampharos is just a bamf.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Application Form

Name: Shock
PO Name / FC: Serenade of Shawks / 3224-7281-2740
Why you want to join: Rair convinced me and Sena, Comet and Charm are here <3
Most evil Pokémon: Squirtle ;)

Eidolos

Bug Maniac
Scizor's always been my fave. I love Bug types. And a badass Bug with only one weakness and awesome stats? not to mention it evolves from Scyther, bahaha!

Simplycrazy1

It's a Joy-ful world
I wish to join your mighty clan!

Name: Alex
P.O. Name: Simplycrazy1
Why I want to join: Team Rocket is the best Pokemon organization. It's been that way for years, and it will never change.
Most evil Pokemon: Hydreigon by far. He's dark type and has three heads, what more needs to be said?

Necro101

;212;I decided Scizor after all liquidslime so ha and the formate changed???? why I liked the old way.....;212;

scizor is the pokemon ;212;

Ooops well not oops I just look at Eidelios favorite pokemon and the second I put the coment up I looked at Scizor awesomness and realized

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
takeo you are in round 2

im sorry to say i am leaving team rocket it was a very very hard choice and i have been thinking about it for a very long time but i have made up my mind it's just inactive

thanks vee, sena, conner, and arch you made team rocket fun for me and i really enjoyed it and im really going to miss tr also thanks takeo liquid and charm use also made tr fun

also zach and guy use made me a better battler so thanks :)

also shock has left aswell he forgot to post :(

liquidslime

takeo you are in round 2

im sorry to say i am leaving team rocket it was a very very hard choice and i have been thinking about it for a very long time but i have made up my mind it's just inactive

thanks vee, sena, conner, and arch you made team rocket fun for me and i really enjoyed it and im really going to miss tr also thanks takeo liquid and charm use also made tr fun

also zach and guy use made me a better battler so thanks :)

also shock has left aswell he forgot to post :(
Good luck with your new clan and you will be missed :(
Edit: I would like a poke from the store, a shiny darumaka with 252 speed and attack evs holding a choice band, lv.5. 31 ivs please. moves, superpower flare blitz u turn and earthquake, and a jolly nature with sheer force.

Last edited:

Necro101

why are all the people leaving????????????????? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:(

People convince me not to leave... YOU HAVE LESS THAN 24H

Last edited:

liquidslime

So long everybody, it was fun while it lasted but while the efforts of the executives show, the enthusiasm of other clan mates is lacking. chat is empty most of the time execpt late at night when takeo and rai were on. but now with all the active clan members leaving, i as well regret to leave this great clan. i hope it improves and you are very sucessful in the future. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.