• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Username: FireTypeLover
Why do you want to join?: I was in the TRC. Oh, and also because Team Rocket is plain awesome.
Are you loyal?: Well, I was in the TRC...
Anything else?: Uh...does me being in the TRC count?

Randomness

He is already here.
Username Randomness
Why do you want to join? Uh.... I dunno.
Are you loyal? Yeah. Probably.
Anything else? Not really... -__-

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Username DittoDude63
Why do you want to join? To steal Pokemon
Are you loyal? Maybe.
Anything else? No.

Randomness

He is already here.
What is your favorite Jessie and James Mecha?

Can I say Meowth Balloon? I haven't watched the anime for years, so I dunno.

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
Epic submarine, epic submarine...

...Hey, they made a Mecha Wobbbafett once, hehe, Jess & James suck'd at manuevering it.

Randomness

He is already here.
Where do they go when they blast off anyway? What if they ended up in a forest or the middle of the ocean?

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Username DittoDude63
Why do you want to join? To steal Pokemon
Are you loyal? Maybe.
Anything else? No.

Can someone accept my application?

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Can someone accept my application?

lol

But do you think that Mewtwo (= Giovanni's old friend :3) will re-appear in Unova?
I don't know because Giovanni needs to make a move, but at the other hand, Mewtwo isn't a Hoenn/Unova pokemon.