• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket

how do you fell about team rocket in new saga?

• Total voters

k6666

Pikachu Fan
what do you guys think abaout pokemon Bw 2 Ep N
do you guys love TR become goffy again an blast off again
or you guys love the way they handle team rocket in past 2 year
or you guys want team rocket geth old personality ( goffy ) but competent

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I absolutely hate it. If they blast off I'm done -_-.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
Let's be honest, I'm sure the only reason the trio are still around despite Team Rocket having no relevance to newer games (excluding remakes) is because fans would crucify them. Either that, or the writers think TR doing the same thing every episode and spouting episode filler is still funny, when really it was never funny to begin with. As a result, Magma, Aqua and Galactic got screwed over in the screentime department. Plasma's probably going to have their spotlight stolen by the trio too.

Bluelatios*

I think that they were established to be funny and that's who they are. Changing that didn't seem to work nor did it have a very solid foundation IMO.

Nanami

Banned
I like them. It's a kids show not sure why all the hate.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
Well, when the show started, they were kinda funny, but they could also be serious when needed. By around Johto, they started becoming stale. Through Hoenn and Sinnoh, they felt like they were just THERE. Even more so in the movies where you could often times remove them from the plot and nothing would change. In Unova, they started becoming DEADLY serious. After 14 years of doing the same thing (spout motto, kidnap Pikachu and/or mon of the week, making annoying and unfunny lines and rhymes as they go along), it was a nice change of pace. And now it looks like they're going back to their "funny" roots, which negates their more competent tone and irks people.

That's why all the hate.

(and if you say "well kids find it funny", I seriously think you underestimate the intellegence of kids)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I wish they wouldn't come back, serious or goofy tbh. They've had their time in the anime and they should have left after Johto imo.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I chose, "i dont care team rocket being goffy or not" 'cause at a times they are very funny, touching and also annoying so how they are now is pretty cool too I guess.

BlueDragonfangirl

I miss the older comical Team Rocket, them being too serious and loosing any ways is no fun to me =[

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Love them. Love that they're back. Love that they've got more new Pokemon. Love that they may slip back into their old funny routine.

..and most of all, love the absence of Wobbuffet!

Still can't get over one of James's Pokemon actually knocking out Pikachu! This is the first time i've actually been properly happy with anything in Best Wishes.. Yeah I've liked the odd thing, but overall nothing has really leapt out at me until now.

Last edited:

iraqmaster

When will they realize that chasing a 10 year old kid is stalker behavior?

TRAgent

If TR truly is gonna blast off, I am gonna be so pissed!!!! It was so annoying to see them fail and blast off every episode and even sometimes blast off when they didn't deserve it!!! I love how they've been these last years in Unova. They may not be funny and goofy, but at least their much more serious, fail less, and finally are in a position they've always dreamed of!! They DO deserve it!!
What the writers should do is keep them as good with their work, but still goofy and fun enough. Not so much though, that they will blast off and fail every time!!! Imo, if they blast off and become incompetent again, that will kill all their development.

And if they were to completley get rid of TRio or TR in general, then I am done with Pokémon. They are the ONLY reason I even like and watch pokémon anymore!!

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
Well sometimes, the Team Rocket blast offs was funny and sometimes not. The best ones are from the first season in my opinion, I miss those blast off. But I don't mind how they are right now.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
If TR truly is gonna blast off, I am gonna be so pissed!!!! It was so annoying to see them fail and blast off every episode and even sometimes blast off when they didn't deserve it!!! I love how they've been these last years in Unova. They may not be funny and goofy, but at least their much more serious, fail less, and finally are in a position they've always dreamed of!! They DO deserve it!!
What the writers should do is keep them as good with their work, but still goofy and fun enough. Not so much though, that they will blast off and fail every time!!! Imo, if they blast off and become incompetent again, that will kill all their development.

And if they were to completley get rid of TRio or TR in general, then I am done with Pokémon. They are the ONLY reason I even like and watch pokémon anymore!!

How do they fail less? I mean, I agree with you, but they still fail all their missions, they just seem much more serious :p

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
I like them being serious it feels like they are actually apart of team rocket

Luthor

How do they fail less? I mean, I agree with you, but they still fail all their missions, they just seem much more serious :p

Well they have succed with missions.They stole he meteonite,they found the ancient ruins,they got the data from the dreamyard they managed to hack into junipers computer to get the details about the dream machine. Stuff like that.