• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket

how do you fell about team rocket in new saga?

• Total voters

k6666

Pikachu Fan
wow so many fans want rocket blast off again wow XD

ChampionRed

Wow... 18 people really miss the old repetitive team rocket?

Well I like them being serious, its a good change for once, and to see them actually exceeding their plans and fighting much more seriously and better. If they going to blast off again, go back to digging holes in so many episodes and show up every episode in a attempt to steal Pikachu and fail. Then yes I will be pissed and rage quit. I don't want that kind of Team Rocket back that got old years ago.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Wow... 18 people really miss the old repetitive team rocket?
Yes, we do. Some of us (particularly me) found some of the two-parters completely horrible (I hated the Tirtouga/Carracosta two-parter). Plus, we don't enjoy, what is now to us, a boring Team Rocket trio.

iraqmaster

I always wonder why they just didn't have Team Rocket show once every few episodes, not EVERY SINGLE ONE!

adamfitz

poké-lover
I miss the old goofy team rocket, so much!!
Hopefully they return yo the way they were.

I miss getting to known there Pokemon, like mime Jr and wobuffet.

I used to find it repetitive, but since they've changed I've really missed the old team rocket.

Last edited:

Solacen

I miss some of the comedy of team rocket and their pokemon (especially wobbuffet and mime jr) but i agree that they could tone back how often they appear. That way if they go back to their old selves they wont be AS repetitive.

Well, I like their DP/movie selves. I watched the BW episodes with them and now they just seem like stereotypical badasses with no personality outside of mission work. In the Sinnoh arc, they had more of a personality and they were alot more fun to watch. Plus they also did their work at the same time.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
[sarcasm]Who needs characters actually contributing to the plot, being useful, and not being buttmonkeys in every episode? They should just be there for comedy and repeat the same jokes for the entire show's run. [/sarcasm]

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
When will they realize that chasing a 10 year old kid is stalker behavior?

Still can't believe they think Giovanni is interested in Pikachu...

Well, I am sooooooooo happy that Team Rocket is actually a serious antagonistic team. It's amazing what a promotion can do to workers!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well, I like their DP/movie selves. I watched the BW episodes with them and now they just seem like stereotypical badasses with no personality outside of mission work. In the Sinnoh arc, they had more of a personality and they were alot more fun to watch. Plus they also did their work at the same time.

Lmfao *dies from laughter* what show were you watching cuz other then Jessie actually getting into the grand festival they succeeded at NOTHING.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Lmfao *dies from laughter* what show were you watching cuz other then Jessie actually getting into the grand festival they succeeded at NOTHING.

yup i agree with you
they did nothing in DP except show up and try steal pikachu and fail and blast off and trying to be funny but repetitive and etc bla bla bla XD

i think everyone love DP TR beacuse of the saga not because of them

Janovy

Banned
Not really. There are quite a few TR episodes I liked in DP because of Team Rocket only.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy

I'm not sure it's even that, really. I think that it is because a lot of people hate the Unova saga with a passion ever since the league concluded (I'm avoiding spoilers since this isn't the spoiler section, but if you go there, you'll know what I'm talking about). With how the Unova saga went so far, a lot of people would not mind something of DP returning, even TR in every episode. My personal hope is goofy or not, I just hope they don't appear in every single episode.

*~Silver*~

I liked the Team Rocket from seasons 1-8, or 9. They were my favorite characters then, you know, before they got all serious about everything.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Not a fan of AG/DP TR, to be honest, I prefer BW TR.
Though OS TR > All