• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket's Counterattack (1234)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Yes, it gives my nightmares, it's the end of an era, and they makes this bad animation? A shame. Better they don't air the serie, if the animation looks like a bad draft.
I think you can tell all yheir focus is on the new series right now. That is the feeling I get.
The second episode (Misty's one) and the Beartic episode were the best episodes animated in Mesaze, they had to use the same animators for the whole serie. The others one were cheap, mostly the Squirtle one (it was atrocious, animation speaking) and this one.
True and they probably all shifted all their animated focus on the new series yet.

Thesnowmander11

1234.jpg

Team Rocket's Counterattack​

Delibird has come to visit Team Rocket and has brought all their previous Pokémon from their travels through the various regions back with it. Jessie & James are thrilled with seeing their old friends again and decide to come up with a plan to finally get Ash's Pikachu. With all their friends at their side, will they manage to succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss
im gonna miss them bro i havnt wtached yet but so far i hope they dontleave cuz if we ever see ash again it would be nice if we saw them again too as bad guys honestly im gonna miss meowth including his story and stuff Team rocket was annoyinng sometimes and i would skip there part sometimes but i sometimes got used to it and ended up liking them alot I hope they return and if they turn good i hope they turn evil again if they make a comeback adn for the new series i hope theres similar villains to this but it wont feel the same Will get used to it tho

Pokeshipper_

I think you can tell all yheir focus is on the new series right now. That is the feeling I get.

True and they probably all shifted all their animated focus on the new series yet.
True and it's really sad if you think about it. Also, I know after some episodes, also 30-40 episodes of they will have the same problems also with the new serie. Their format, so air episodes every weeks, is just problematic at this point.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
This was good, but not good it's weird I have mixed feelings, I'm glad the gang is back and it was a nice moment but... something missing, you cannot do justice to something like this in 20 minutes.
It felt anticlimactic and wrong on so many levels. Like NOW they are fet up which other? They have been though so much and this is how it ends?

UnovaMaster

Yikes... This is the Team Rocket Trio's ending after all these years? Splitting up on bad terms and just leaving their past pokemon behind?

Obviously not, nothing ever confirmed episode 9 as their last appearance, this is a case of speculation getting too ahead of itself in thinking their last development would play out in a self-contained fashion

What a joyful feeling that we still get Rocket's wonderful faces in 10, 11, or both

Zabilac

Obviously not, nothing ever confirmed episode 9 as their last appearance, this is a case of speculation getting too ahead of itself in thinking their last development would play out in a self-contained fashion

What a joyful feeling that we still get Rocket's wonderful faces in 10, 11, or both

You're right. I'm getting ahead of myself. They'll probably get back together next episode considering it's a direct continuation of this one. Still, it wasn't a good feeling watching them walk away like that.

UnovaMaster

Alright, so the color background showing their 9 most memorable Pokemon is not what I wanted, please for the love of everything give those Pokemon some sort of montage PHYSICALLY ON-SCREEN, there's still time maybe but argh

nuzamaki90

I genuinely cannot believe there are actual real life people in this thread who honestly in all sense of legitimacy actually think that this last minute breakup fakeout was for real this time despite the director laughing about it in the interview we all just read two days

Regardless, great episode. Loved how proactive everyone one was, loved the reunion, loved how well constructed the plan is, and just loved seeing Team Rocket be Team Rocket alongside all their Pokémon + all the throwback TR themes including their iconic ending themes. The Rocket Revengers went out with a bang, literally lol!

TheNewGuy

I genuinely cannot believe there are actual real life people in this thread who honestly in all sense of legitimacy actually think that this last minute breakup fakeout was for real this time despite the director laughing about it in the interview we all just read two days

Regardless, great episode. Loved how proactive everyone one was, loved the reunion, loved how well constructed the plan is, and just loved seeing Team Rocket be Team Rocket alongside all their Pokémon + all the throwback TR themes including their iconic ending themes. The Rocket Revengers went out with a bang, literally lol!

Yeah it's weird to legit think this is their final episode despite precious little evidence indicating that