• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket's Next Pokémon - Catch/Leave V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I have no clue which pokemon they should catch.
I would love to see a pokemon not bit his head but bite his butt lol
Like a Tangala or something that has big teeth or can wrap

mikau12

I think Jessie's team will stay the same for a while. If she does get another Pokemon, I think she will somehow get her Lickitung back and it'll evolve into Lickilicky. Now that everyone's brought up Smoochum, I think it would also fit her, but I can't see her getting one until possibly a filler series. Same with Lickilicky.

James will probably get one more Pokemon. I think Drifloon/Drifblim would suit him, but it's hard to tell which Pokemon TR will end up with. I don't think Mime Jr. will evolve, at least not for a while. I could also seem James with a Tangrowth. I don't think he'll get Cacnea back either.

Last edited:

~Bleeding2Death~

DarkTrainer
I want Jessie to get a Smoochum:D,it will soften her a bit:p

Lucille

James should get a Rotom as a replacement for Mime Jr, cause it's small and is a great TR pokemon

Lucille

James should get a Rotom as a replacement for Mime Jr, cause it's small and is a great TR pokemon

tee tee

Illussions Shattered
I can actually see James with a Rotom that is very playful and curious. Rotom can mess them up when they are in big machines and such wreaking havoc in them like the pokedex says, blasting them off instead of Pikachu and the gang. That would be some comedy right there!

tee tee

Illussions Shattered
I can actually see James with a Rotom that is very playful and curious. Rotom can mess them up when they are in big machines and such wreaking havoc in them like the pokedex says, blasting them off instead of Pikachu and the gang. That would be some comedy right there!

Lucille

yeah! and Rotom wouldn't know how to control his electrical powers yet, just like Pichu don't, and just when TR is about to steal a bunch of Pokemon, Rotom uses a giant Thundershock, and blows up the balloon :)

Araleon

Chill
I don't think TR will get Rotom. Or an Electric type. Because of Pikachu. Plus, Rotom are really rare, and after the Yanmega capture where they sent it to Giovanni at first, wouldn't they give him Rotom and then he'd keep it?

Drifblim n the other hand suits him too. Plus they have a hot air balloon, so that could be cool.

Lucille

Do you think Giovanni would bother to make a Chingling evolve? and if TR thinks that Giovanni would like three Chingling, one Chimecho is better

Lucille

Do you think Giovanni would bother to make a Chingling evolve? and if TR thinks that Giovanni would like three Chingling, one Chimecho is better

Araleon

Chill
Not necessarily. Three Chingling, as demonstrated in the episode, can make a round or a barber shop trio. One Chimecho can make one pitch or song or sound.

But anyways, back on topic.

The next TR capture will be made by James. Regardless of what, it'll be him.

I think it'll be a Drifloon. Then he'd get back Cacnea, then Jesie would get a norunt. Then eventually, Drifloon and Snorunt would evolve and start a relationship. That is a good way to write them into Oak's lab instead of releasing them...

Lucille

Jessie won't catch another Pokemon for a long time, and I agree that James will catch a Pokemon next, but in my opinion it will not be a Drifloon. James will not get Cacnea back either, they used that as a way to write Cacnea out easily. And WHY would TR Pokemon go to Oak's?

Araleon

Chill
On Cacna - Yea... I know. I can wish...

Well, they'd go there to breed in a peaceful environment where their babies would be taken care of.

Well, this one's even tougher for me to decide on for Pokemon. xD Since TR is kinda limited on types (Jessie USUALLY has Poison and Bug types, James USUALLY with Grass and Poison, not including the Psychics and Meowth), it makes things a lot harder. For now, I think Jessie's done. Then there's James. He still needs to pick up his 3rd Pokemon. Now, the first Pokemon that come to mind for me for James are Skorupi, Snorunt, and Tangela, even though those have all been mentioned. Still, all of them could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.