• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket's Next Pokémon - Catch/Leave V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterpokes

A fresh start would be great!
Here are my thoughts:

Carnevine - Could see really hurt, and dropped at some mansion in Kanto, where the old couple visits them and takes it back to Kanto!

Mime Jr - Left with some trainer of the day and meets up with Ash & co! Left for some random reason, as it made them fail to capture Pikachu and it lefts for feeling depressed!

Seviper - Could join a trainer/wild and fall in love with a Zangoose! It happens in my game, and why not? Totally unpredictable, except for me!

Wobbufett - Leave for some random circus and never be seen again!

Yanmega - Must breed with some Yanmega and leaves! Yeah, this is predictable!

I'm really starting to wish that Jessie had ended up catching a Gliscor instead of a Yanmega, then she could have gotten rid of Seviper and Dustox and had Gliscor as a 2 in 1 replacement and gotten a new type of Pokémon to fill her other slot. Gliscor would have been great on Team Rocket, it just has that Jessie feel to it.

Ah well, Yanmega is great but I wish writers had given her a Gliscor and not Ash.

James 4 Tangrowth.

JD

Gliscor is too good for jessie and remember she awlays has to have that contest bug

Waterpokes

No, it was good that they gave Gliscor to Ash!
Yanmega is better with Jessie and they do always give her a Bug/Flying Pokemon for contests!
They are very predictable, so what's the point?
But what they could have done, is to have Jessie keep the Yanma and then evolve in the later of the series. They don't have many capture episodes and Sinnoh is long, so why rush it?

milenadrg

I tought Jessie can have Gligar who will quickly evolove. But now when Ash has his stupid one, she's never going to have it... :(
But I can still see Jessie getting something like Scorupi after leaving Seviper. Would be cool...

dudleyspud

Master of Disguise
Jessie
Lickilicky- Trade Wobbufet back for her old Lickitung which has now evolved.
5th Gen Snake
Ledyba/Ledian- 5th gen evo and a flying bug.

James
Carnevine
Chimecho- Gets Chimecho back and returns Mime Jnr. to his mansion. 5th gen evo for Chimecho.
New 5th gen randomer, possibly replaces Carnivine.

JD

I can see jessie getting scorupi I would really like to see jessie get drapiom but j already has one

Waterpokes

Because Dunsparce is hated by the producers and has no evolution, and that means they hate it more! I actually don't know, but I would not notice if they had it or not.

If he wants anything, catch a Magikarp and evolve it into Gyarados. I think James and Jessie could have been succesful thieves if they actually had Gyarados on there team.

Last edited:
Jessie-
Wobuffet - can't get rid of that
Seviper - will get blasted of with zangoose when monferno attacks them.
Yanmega - she'll have it till 5th gen
Skorupi - Will replace seviper and like croagunk and saturns toxicroak, skorupi and J's drapion

James -
Mime Jr - will be there for a while, possibly evolve after doing something wrong
Carnivine - till 5th gen
Hippotas or something like that

BM14murph

Master Collector
It's too late for a drapion for Jessie id say

I'm not gonna rule out anything though cuz i have felling that they're gonna do something hugely unpredicatable and get rid of patterns all together which in a way is good and i'd accept getting rid og the grass and snake patterns

Waterpokes

Yeah, when they have patterns, we all know what is going to be catched and what not.
I just hope they take out Wobbufett, if they do that, I'll be happy.
And make Seviper ultra strong, like in it's first episode!

AerialAce^_^

I love flying types
or...Jessie should get rid of both Seviper & Wobbuffet & catch a Smoochum & a Quilfish

it would be cool...Smoochum for appeals,Yanmega & Quilfish for battles

BM14murph

Master Collector
Wobbufett needs to get da **** out lol

They should give them a new mascot every gen so that they can get new poke

Jessies pattern is grand but james is screwed in a way he needs one more pokemon

His grass and main battler are put in one - carnivine
The mascot and cute psychic should stay in one like now - mime jr.
For his 3rd he can get something random

Jessie needs another sinnoh poke so ditch wobbufett or seviper and get her one

JD

I awlays wanted james to get gulpin and ir can swallow him and jessie to get houndour but that will never happen

BM14murph

Master Collector
I awlays wanted james to get gulpin and ir can swallow him and jessie to get houndour but that will never happen

I never thought of gulpin for him to swallow him nd i love gulpin and swalot and love james so that would've been great

grrrr wiriters grr perfect replacement for weezing

Waterpokes

Maybe the reason why James only get's two, is that one is main battler and other mascot, what should the other be? They should get of the mascot Pokemon, they are useless, no point of being there actually.
I did also want James to catch Gulpin, but he catched a Cacnea in Petalburg Forest or something? They ruined the fun with that opening, we did already see it.

I hope that James catches something Johtos!

JD

He cauhgt cacnea in the firrst episode of hoenn I think but all i can do is hope for gulpin to be caught by him

Ludicoconut

Water&Grass Trainer
I think that Jessie will run into benny, the guy who traded wobbufett for likitung. It will have evolved into a Likiliki and they will trade back?

Status
Not open for further replies.