• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket's Next Pokémon - Catch/Leave V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AerialAce^_^

I love flying types
Jessie:
Trade Wobbuffet for Lickylicky
Yanmega
ditch Seviper & catch a Smoochum

so...
;463; ;469; ;238;

Filler season:
;463; ;469; ;238; ;303;

by the end of Sinnoh she'll become a serious coordinator

Last edited:

zapdos1234

Jessie:
Trade Wobbuffet for Lickylicky
Yanmega
ditch Seviper & catch a Smoochum

so...
;463; ;469; ;238;

Filler season:
;463; ;469; ;238; ;303;

by the end of Sinnoh she'll become a serious coordinator

thats what i'd lve mostly bacause its gettong rid of serviper and wobbufet and i want her to become a serious coordinator too
not sure about mawhile thou perhaps a tentacool

Waterpokes

James: Sinnoh Ending

Carnevine: Patterns are here to annoy us!
Mime Jr: Stupid mascots!

James: Battle Frontier Ending

Carnevine: Still here!
5. Gen Related: Replacing Jr and maybe Jessie should get the 5.gen, while James get's something related!

CapitalX

Jessie:

Wobbuffet: It's here since Jotho already I think it's gonna stay
Seviper: will be replaced next gen (if there is a new snake :p)
yanmega: will be replaced by new bugtype

James:
Carnavine: replaced next gen with new grass type
Mime JR: will be replaced next filler with new baby

victreebel007

I'd like to see one of them with a Spinarak or Ariados. It goes well with the Team Rocket appearence. Seeing as how Jessie catches the bug pokemon it may as well be here, and have a similar function to Harley's Ariados.

Araleon

Chill
You know, since it seems likely that Cyndaqui; will be caught by Dawn, and Ash will bring back totodile, do you think Jessie opr James might get a Chikorita? I mean, it's personality could vary to fit either of them. A stuck-up snob for Jessie, or a scaredy-cat for James.

But I doubt it.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I'm going to predict the teams for the end of Sinnoh, then the Johto BF.

Sinnoh

Jessie: Wobbuffet, Seviper, Yanmega. They're here to stay.

James: Carnivine, Mime Jr.. Mime Jr is not going to evolve.

Johto BF

Jessie: Wobbuffet, Seviper, Yanmega, Smoochum. I'd love to see her with Smoochum but I have a hunch it won't happen.

James: Carnivine, Mime Jr./Chimecho, Chikorita. All possibilities that I'd love to see happen.

And of course, Meowth will stay with the bumbling duo.

Alloute

Not Banned
Johto Battle Frontier:

James: Mime Jr., Tangela, Carnivine

Jessie: Seviper, Wobbuffet, Yanmega, Jynx

Alloute

Not Banned
James will probably get a generation 5 pokemon not tangela.

It is my list, not yours so mine will obviously vary.

I do not think he will get a 5th generation Pokemon so I did not add it. I do not follow everyone else's trends.

pokemasterk

Water god
i actually think that Wobbuffet might go in the johto saga as thats the region that it was introduced in and it could be replaced with Likilicki

Waterpokes

I think that Jessie will realese Wobbufett for a 5. Gen instead!
They have kept it from Johto for so many years, so they should leave him in Johto.
Wobbufett is not really that funny, he's an Uber, but here, he's a Fail!

BM14murph

Master Collector
It's too late for james to get a tangela nd it would just be stupid giving him one so late and while he has carnivine nd a wild tangrowth was just let go

Wobbufett should be dropped for a smoochum in johto cuz just like tangrowth it's a bit late getting lickitung/lickilicky back

Blastizard

Wobuffet is worthless. No use in battles; pointless in contests and horribly disobedient. Jessie should do herself a favor and ditch the worthless blue blunder.

Last edited:

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
Wobuffet is worthless. No use in battles; pointless in contests and horribly disobedient. Jessie should do herself a favor and ditch the worthless blue blunder.

Wobbuffet is not really a Pokemon for a battle, but Wobbuffet is more the logo of Team Rocket, and it is used in the motto. And Jessie and Wobbuffet have a good relationship.

Waterpokes

Who cares about relationship? Jessie was more bonded to Dustox then blue ball thing!
I don't see why Wobbufett is there? To have at least one Pokemon from each region in the Main Cast?

JD

Who cares about relationship? Jessie was more bonded to Dustox then blue ball thing!
I don't see why Wobbufett is there? To have at least one Pokemon from each region in the Main Cast?

I agree wobbufett shouldve been long gone but kids in japan love that thing unfortunately.

GreenO

I'm Back Baby
I think Wobbufett will stay on for at least the filler season because it will most likely be Johto. I can also see Jessie getting a cute-sy pokemon like Smoochum ect.

As for James I think he will catch a Houndour/Spinarak. Don't know why.

Alloute

Not Banned
Wobbuffet is not really a Pokemon for a battle, but Wobbuffet is more the logo of Team Rocket, and it is used in the motto. And Jessie and Wobbuffet have a good relationship.

Meowth is a logo for Team Rocket, not Wobbuffet.

I think Tangela in Johto and Jynx in Johto are the way to go.

I think Jessie will get a 5th generation Pokemon, not James. Jynx may evolve.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I don't see Jessie's line-up changing - the only possibility would be the Smoochum.

James has room for change, though I'm not too sure what he'll get. Perhaps a Mantyke? =p

Status
Not open for further replies.