• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket's Next Pokémon - Catch/Leave V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a flaw with that plan. It can only posses electrical products.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I think James will be the next to get a new pokemon, and I think it would either be a Mr.Mime, or he might catch a gen.5 pokemon, which would be very exciting.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Jessie
Serviper: Staying.
Yanmega: Staying.
Wobbufett: Staying, unfortunatly.
Burmy: I think Burmy would be a good choice, Dawn could catch one, it could be like when May got a Wurmple and so did Jessie. It would eventually evolve into Wormadam.

James
Mime Jr.: Staying.
Carnivine: Staying.
Chingling: Egg from Chimecho.

Jessie:

Seviper: Done
Yanmega: Done
Wobbufet: Done

James:

Mime Jr.: No evolution please.
Carnivine: Done
Rotom: I think it suits James and would be good on his team.

jindahouse

Water Pokemon Master
James next pokemon will be stunky because it can release a nasty smell everytime it see's james and its a poison type perfect for team rocket :D

Last edited:

Lucille

^Stunky? That's a good idea! But...Alot of people thought James would get a Gulpin back in Hoenn, so idk. Good idea though!

^Stunky? That's a good idea! But...Alot of people thought James would get a Gulpin back in Hoenn, so idk. Good idea though!
Stunky is predictable. I'd rather him get something off the ball like Rotom or something like that. As for Jessie I can't see her getting anymore Pokemon unless she releases some.

~T_L~

Araleon

Chill
Jigglypuff for Jessie? Well, I could've seen her with the one that followed the group around in Kanto, but in the fourth gen, I doubt he'll get her.
People peculate about Smoochum and Jynx for Jeie because we think there'll be a Jynx evo next gen, the Puff line is full.

Misty Fanboi13

Over Analyst
I think Seviper may be going soon.
I just don't see Jessie going through Sinnoh without another capture[she's almost always captured more Pokemon than James] nor do I see her getting more than three Pokemon, so one of hers would have to go, and Wobuffett is like a mascot, and Yanmega hasn't even been around for 20 episodes yet.

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
I think Seviper may be going soon.
I just don't see Jessie going through Sinnoh without another capture[she's almost always captured more Pokemon than James] nor do I see her getting more than three Pokemon, so one of hers would have to go, and Wobuffett is like a mascot, and Yanmega hasn't even been around for 20 episodes yet.
Yeah,I guess so...

it's a good idea to get rid of Seviper to make room for another pkmn:p

so,her possible capture:
Smoochum-its just perfect for Jessie:D
or
Froslass-fits Jessie but dunno...more like a Zoey pkmn^^'
or
Stunky-to fill the role of the Sinnoh poidon type for Jessie...

Edit:I just love James's pkmn:D

Carnivine is funny just by looking at it & Mime Jr. is damn cute:p...until it evolves into the creepiest thing^^'

Last edited:

MLock47

jessie possible captures
smoochum - as pointed out it fits her really well
chatot - i can imagine some funny situations
mothim - her main contest appealer

james possible captures
snover - imo this is most likely
skorupi - another pokemon to pinch or sting him
bronzor - would be a nice change for him

Lucille

Jessie with a chatot? I dont think so. It would be a good TR Pokemon though, for James. It could Mimic what he says and intentionally replace Mime Jr.

thunderblade12

I don't think either one of them will have any more captures in Sinnoh. James will probably get one in a filler arc and maybe Jessie will too.

What I want to happen, not what I think will happen

Jessie:
Seviper
Yanmega
Wobuffett
Tangela-Tangrowth

James:
Mime Jr
Carnivine
Stunky

Both:
Meowth
Chatot

Chatot 0_0, no way team rocket should have a poor chatot *cough* *chatot fan* *cough* XD. I'm sure this has already been said but I can see a snover for James, kinda replacing cacnea.

jse

Pokémon Imaginer
WHOA are you sure that james will catch a pokemon soon? I hope it is...as jessie already caught a yanmega....hope it is true..

Mew's desire

*Smirks*
I think if James is gonna get a Yanmega, its too strong.
No..James should get himself a Chatot.
I hate stupid Chatot in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon2!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.