• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket's Next Pokémon - Catch/Leave V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucille

didn't Jessie get Yanmega?

Araleon

Chill
Yes. She did.

I don't particularly want James or Jessie to get Chatot.

I've posted my thoughts for the rest of sinnoh for these two, but here it is again.

James is next for TR, and he'll get a Drifloon.

Then Jessie will get a Snorunt.

Then Drifloon will evolve.

Then Snorunt will evolve into Froslass.

Then I wish with all my heart james will get Cacnea back, but I know it probably won't happen. I have a plot for it, but alas, the writer's wouldn't do that.

firelovindocker

james deserves somethin like a hounder he catches it because it reminds of his old growlie

kemal07

yh i dunno :S i hav a few pokemon that will fit james perfectly

Tangela --- Tangrowth, where it hugs james and gets him caught between its vines all the time.

Bronzor ---- like said before it could be almost a giant bottle cap lol

Drifloon --- Drifblim where james sends it out but it ends up drifting in a random direction making james go 'no not that way attack the twerps that way'

but due to a major team Team galactic having bronzor and gym leader fantina having a drifloon which evolved into drifblim.
i think james will end up catching a Tangela

Squaaah

I think TR are done personally. In Hoenn James only had his battler (Cacnea) and his mascot (Chimecho), whereas Jessie had two battlers and one mascot. I think the same thing will happen this region. I think the writers give Jessie more then one pokemon so she can use something different in some contests. James however, doesnt need too many pokemon as all he does is get his *ss handed to him by Ash and Co. every other episode.

Squaaah

I think TR are done personally. In Hoenn James only had his battler (Cacnea) and his mascot (Chimecho), whereas Jessie had two battlers and one mascot. I think the same thing will happen this region. I think the writers give Jessie more then one pokemon so she can use something different in some contests. James however, doesnt need too many pokemon as all he does is get his *ss handed to him by Ash and Co. every other episode.

Squaaah

I Think TR Should Each Have a Full Roster

I dont know how much i like the idea of seeing 12 pokemon in the show SIMPLY to be defeated every single ep. At least if they only have a couple the odds are lower of it being your favourite pokemon who gets the poor slot.

Lucille

TR does have a full roster. They fight TOGETHER. like exactly together. I don't even know if together they've had more then 6 Pokemon. But I think that if they had more then six it would be super stupid. The pokemon they have are;

Seviper,
Yanmega,
Wobbuffet,
Carnivine,
Mime Jr
and
Meowth

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I believe James will catch a Stunky.

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
I think that James won't catch any more pkmn in Sinnoh...he's done

Jessie on the other hand still needs a good appeal pkmn so she'll have to ditch Seviper & catch another one^^'

drumboy14

IPredictAFrenzyPlant
James could get a Bronzor id like to see it evolve into bronzong and maybe do the whole victreebel/carnivine thing :)

Jessie should ditch seviper and get something like a Mothim

JaimeGreenan

i hope jessie gets a shinx

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I'm starting to believe that James might either catch a Snover or a Rotom.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Slowking[George];8719042 said:
I'm starting to believe that James might either catch a Snover or a Rotom.

Ok I'm Getting Tired of the Rotom For James/Brock it won't happen when have any main characers had a legendary

Crobat_Curse

Ok I'm Getting Tired of the Rotom For James/Brock it won't happen when have any main characers had a legendary

Rotom isn't legendary. :l

And I actually agree with Araleon on those choices. Froslass would be a rather nice addition contest-wise, and Driftloon just screams "James pokemon" to me. :x Stunky, I guess, would also work, considering it's never really had much screen-time, nor has it's evo.​

Status
Not open for further replies.