• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket's Next Pokémon - Catch/Leave V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

harryheart

Rotom isn't legendary. :l

And I actually agree with Araleon on those choices. Froslass would be a rather nice addition contest-wise, and Driftloon just screams "James pokemon" to me. :x Stunky, I guess, would also work, considering it's never really had much screen-time, nor has it's evo.​

I suppose none of us will truly know, since we arn't the writers. I bet they probably have all the Pokemon decided before creating the series

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
Ok I'm Getting Tired of the Rotom For James/Brock it won't happen when have any main characers had a legendary
ROTOM IS NOT LEGENDARY!!!

I don't think James will get another pkmn...

but,as I said before...I want Jessie to ditch Seviper & catch another pkmn that is good for appeals like:
Stunky or Smoochum or Snorut[Froslass]

edit:darn!!!u guyz were faster

shac

TR could get a stunky(one with aftermath ability)...any of 'em. it would be hilarious to see every time they blast off stunky burst off with poo-gas and make them wanna to puke!!

shac

TR could get a stunky(one with aftermath ability)...any of 'em. it would be hilarious to see every time they blast off stunky burst off with poo-gas and make them wanna to puke!!

Araleon

Chill
Thanks, Crobat_Curse. And your right as well: Rotom uisn't a legendary. lol.

I could also see Jessie with a Stunky, but would rather a Froslass.

I suppose none of us will truly know, since we arn't the writers. I bet they probably have all the Pokemon decided before creating the series

I don't think they do have them ALL decided.

I mean look at Pidgeot! It was planned as Ash's powerhouse in Kanto but the writers suddenly replaced it with Charizard for a reason that only they will know.

So for all we know anything could happen. But there is one thing that I think WILL happen.

James: ;129;

Need I say more?

Lucille

James always finds someway to get ripped off by the Magikarp Salesman. But ontopic, I still think James should catch a playful Rotom

Bzong47

I like the James and Skorupi idea. When he calls it out, I can see it pinching him. Or maybe a Stunky which gasses him.

harryheart

A Roserade would be a cool idea, but I think they would showcase a new Pokemon with JAmes personally, one we havn't seen yet like a Skorupi

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
aaaah, the Magikarp salesman...its about time he appeared again.

I wonder what he could do this time...the last special one was Hoppip-Chimecho...

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I'd like to see Mime Junior evolve.

It would be interesting to see what James could do with a Mr. Mime, because he doesn't use it very much at the moment.

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
I'd like to see Mime Junior evolve.

It would be interesting to see what James could do with a Mr. Mime, because he doesn't use it very much at the moment.
Maybe Mime Jr. will evolve by the end of the saga & maybe Mr. mime will have a 5th gen evo

I can see Jessie doing the same thing:catching Smoochum,evolve her to Jynx & in the 5th gen evolve to another thing

that would be very cool^_____^

I want Jessie to be the 5th gen girl's rival

but only if the writers want Jessie to do something & not playing coordinator wannabe...

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
They had a chance to give James Roselia in Hoenn, and now they've had the chance to give Budew/Roselia/Roserade to him in Sinnoh, but gave them to a bunch of other people instead...

The only thing i can see happening to TR now, is one of them getting Chatot...

They had a chance to give James Roselia in Hoenn, and now they've had the chance to give Budew/Roselia/Roserade to him in Sinnoh, but gave them to a bunch of other people instead...

The only thing i can see happening to TR now, is one of them getting Chatot...

More annoying Pokemon is totally what this anime needs. :)

I dunno, there's not many Sinnoh Pokemon left for them to get, unless one of them gets one that's already been shown in a crappy filler.

Mega-Man_for_Brawl

Gym Leader Cal
Team Rocket has never had more than 3 MAIN Pokémon each at one time, so keep it reasonable by not trying to think that that fact is going to change.

Jessie: Seviper, Wobbuffet, Yanmega
Seviper: Stay, just...stay
Wobbuffet: Almost the fourth official Team Rocket member, no freakin' way its leavin' any time soon!!
Yanmega: Dustox's replacement. Could be a good powerhouse, too. Its a keeper!

James: Carnivine, Mime Jr., Snover
Carnivine: Yeah, umm... its not goin' anywhere.
Mime Jr.: Maybe have it evolve sometime later on.
Snover: Freezing James when called out? Anyone, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.