• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket's Next Pokémon - Catch/Leave V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Yanmega is new pokemon , it does not need a fresh start.
Seviper maybe needs to leave because it's from Hoenn. But if there is no new snake it'll stay.
Mime J. won't leave so fast because I don't know if James can replace again his "baby pokemon"
Carnivine is new from Sinnoh, it can stay for more sagas , like Victreebell that was three sagas. Also I don't think the writers will replace it so fast because Cacnea left in Sinnoh.
And Wobbuffet- I'm sorry but it will stay. It's like the forth member of team rocket. Look the episode pictures and see..

BM14murph

Master Collector
Yanmega is new pokemon , it does not need a fresh start.
Seviper maybe needs to leave because it's from Hoenn. But if there is no new snake it'll stay.
Mime J. won't leave so fast because I don't know if James can replace again his "baby pokemon"
Carnivine is new from Sinnoh, it can stay for more sagas , like Victreebell that was three sagas. Also I don't think the writers will replace it so fast because Cacnea left in Sinnoh.
And Wobbuffet- I'm sorry but it will stay. It's like the forth member of team rocket. Look the episode pictures and see..

1) We more than likely have about 70 hopefully 100 more episodes left of this gen they have plenty of time left

Yanmega can have a decent contest run in that amount of episodes
New snake will more than likely come along bye bye Seviper
Mime Jr. is just boring now and it won't be long before people start a piplup on it that's why it hasn't been seen in a while so it can leave no problem
Carnivine i love it and all but it will be replaced by a new grass pokemon that attacks James. And sagas don't mean anything really it's series- Original, Advanced Generation and DIamond and Pearl
Wobbufett is nearing it's native place it might want to return or get traded for a certain baby with big lips?? heheh nd he's boring now lol

Waterpokes

And Wobbufett are not appearing in every episode, that might be a sign that they or tired of it or they don't want to put them in. And if they happen to go to Johto, if I say, I think this is the only place it will leave. Or that place in Hoenn, with those Wynaut on that island?
Or form a gang with that Wynaut at Johto, who only was seen by Wobbufett, Noctwol and Bayleaf, I think.
I don't know, but if they go to Johto, if I say, this is the last chance of going, if not, he's stuck forever!

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Carnivine i love it and all but it will be replaced by a new grass pokemon that attacks James. And sagas don't mean anything really it's series- Original, Advanced Generation and DIamond and Pearl
Victreebell was in Kanto, Orange, and Johto. So Carnivine can be in Sinnoh, BF and next generation region... Don't forget that two grass types of James has left already, Cacnea not before so long time, so I doubt Carnivine will leave so fast.

harryheart

Victreebell was in Kanto, Orange, and Johto. So Carnivine can be in Sinnoh, BF and next generation region... Don't forget that two grass types of James has left already, Cacnea not before so long time, so I doubt Carnivine will leave so fast.

Good point - and even if he does catch a new grass type what says Carnivine has to leave - look at the writing for this series and how unpredictable it all is - Carnivine may just become like Wobbufet yet more useful only time will tell however I do agree here that Carnivine might be around for many more years to come!​

BM14murph

Master Collector
I doubt it every series he gets a new grass type and they wn't change it this time

sure they might pull a cacnea with it and have stay around for the first season but after that he can leave

I'm personally hoping he leave in like episode 3 of the next gen
He has a bout a year and a half left

Waterpokes

Carnevine has been here a long time, so leaving will not be to bad.
Seviper is slowly losing his place to Yanmega.
Yanmega will properly leave like Dustox did.
Mime Jr is just on vacation, then will be released, like Chimecho did.
Wobbufett must leave sometime, hopefully soon!

BM14murph

Master Collector
Carnevine has been here a long time, so leaving will not be to bad.
Seviper is slowly losing his place to Yanmega.
Yanmega will properly leave like Dustox did.
Mime Jr is just on vacation, then will be released, like Chimecho did.
Wobbufett must leave sometime, hopefully soon!

Agree with waterpokes himself

Although i'd say yanmega will disappear at the end of the filler to some mansion of james' that is good for grass and bug types which is where Carnivine and Yanmega both go

Seviper can get released at the start of the filler along with Wobbufett (who'll have a huge send off) and be replaced with a Smoochum/dunsparce

If Smoochum then mime jr stays and evolves with smoochum all the way up to new 5th gen evo if Dunsparce then mime jr goes and dunsparce evolves into new snake

totallylost

That one guy...
Jessie:

Wobbuffet-He's not going anywhere, at all. Ever. 'Nuff said. He's sraying put. Not leaving.
Seviper- Probably will be replaced with a new 5th gen poison Poke, possibly a snake.
Yanmega- I think it will leave after Seviper. But I expect it to be around for at least a few more seasons.

James:

Mime Jr. - I think he will follow Wobuffet's footsteps.

Carnivine- Will stay for awhile, but will eventually be fazed out by...

Victreebel-While in Johto, he finds his old Victreebel.

Meowth stays.

thunderblade12

Unless a few promotional 5th generation pokemon appear I doubt Team Rocket's roster will change at all.

Jessie
Wobuffett - It's painfully obvious that it's not leaving

Seviper - Jessie always has a snake so it's not leaving until a new snake related pokemon is created. Maybe a Dunsparce evolution?

Yanmega - It will stay until the 5th generation when it released and replaced by a new bug

James

Mime Jr - I hope it doesn't turn out to be a new Wobuffett. That would really limit James' team more than it already is. The only thing he would ever get is a new grass type in every series. Chimecho had a part in the motto so hopefully Mime Jr is similar to it.

Carnivine: It's not going to leave for Cacnea, Victrebell, Tangrowth or anything. It'll stay until the 5th generation and get replaced y a new grass type.

That's what I think

Brodioh

Rocking The World
Jessie
Wobuffet: Unfortunately it seems he won't be leaving at all 'cause he's a new mascot
Seviper: won't leave until there is a new snake.
Yanmega: isn't going anywhere...yet.

James
Mime jr: I think it will leave like chimecho did and do it for a different baby-like pokemon.
Carnivine: This one will most likely leave in the next gen.
Snover/Bronzor/Stunky: I hope he will get one of these pokemon but I doubt it.

Both
Meowth: obviously not leaving or evolving

BM14murph

Master Collector
I speculate so much i can never embrace the pokemon they have for longer than about 5 eps since i was about 11 lol

Anyway i'm just hoping that they do something completely random like give them all more than 3 pokemon

Waterpokes

It's not much to predict, since they basically have only up to five Pokemon together, two to James and three to Jessie. And it's not much to predict, since almost every Pokemon they have appears in the opening.
But something that I think will happen, is that Mime Jr will leave in Sinnoh or early filler region.

BM14murph

Master Collector
It's not much to predict, since they basically have only up to five Pokemon together, two to James and three to Jessie. And it's not much to predict, since almost every Pokemon they have appears in the opening.
But something that I think will happen, is that Mime Jr will leave in Sinnoh or early filler region.

It could evolve and then iot will stay for long long time lol

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
D: Why all the hate?

Kojirou's Manene should stay, he absolutely adores that thing and it loves him right back. Although the same could be said for Chiirin... >_>;

Yeah well anyway I hope Manene stays and becomes like Musashi's Sounansu

granbull guy

Vasoline
i think jessie should lose that ugly seviper

Echoed-Lives-444

I like Wobbufet and think that it wont be going for a looong time.
I hope seviper goes soon i dont really like it that much
i dont like carnivine but i dont think it will be leaving too soon

Status
Not open for further replies.