• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket's Next Pokémon - Catch/Leave V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araleon

Chill
I want Jesie and Jame to each have four Pokemon after the Sinnoh League:

Jessie:

Wobbuffet
Seviper
Yanmega
Froslass

James:

Carnivine
Mime Jr./Mr. Mime
Drifblim
Cacnea/Cacturne - for a Cacnea split evo or Cacturne evo

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I want Jesie and Jame to each have four Pokemon after the Sinnoh League:

Jessie:

Wobbuffet
Seviper
Yanmega
Froslass

James:

Carnivine
Mime Jr./Mr. Mime
Drifblim
Cacnea/Cacturne - for a Cacnea split evo or Cacturne evo

I doubt they would have four pokemon each. If they increased the amount of pokemon they would have, some of them would be shafted like Brock's pokemon. Do we really want that?

AnimeLeprachan

Wants his new forms!
Well it isn't guaranteed that they will be shafted, they could always switch their battling pokemon every episode.

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
James should get a Rotom as a replacement for Mime Jr. Rotom suits James and is kind of cute

Rotoms To Rare For Team Rocket They Would Give it To Giovani(SP?) Also I Don't See Mime Jr Leaving For A While, He Is The Best ^^

zapdos1234

my opinion

jessie
igglipuff-will evolve all the way and will pop out off pokeball alot
seviper-its her favorite
yammega-oviously

left
wobbufet-given to trainer that save it
gloom-caught then released straight away

james
carnivine-duh
mine jr-will always be cute
tyrough-suits him dont ya think

both
meowth

zapdos1234

my opinion

jessie
seviper-its her favorite
yammega-oviously

left

james
carnivine-duh

both
meowth

zapdos1234

my opinion

jessie
seviper-its her favorite
yammega-oviously

left

james
carnivine-duh

both
meowth

zapdos1234

my opinion

jessie
seviper-its her favorite
yammega-oviously

left

james
carnivine-duh

both
meowth

~Bleeding2Death~

DarkTrainer
Who do u think will catch Rotom?

I don't want Brock to catch it cuz he hardly uses any of his pkmn...
Ash-he has pikachu
Dawn-has Pachirisu
maybe James?

Araleon

Chill
I can't see James with Rotom.

Dirfblim, yes.

And for Jessie? A Froslass

Hmmm i would have to say that .......

Jessie:
Wobbuffet: I Believe will stay in the group
Seviper: Will stay as long as there is no more snake pokemon
Yanmega: She just got it so i don't want it to go yet!!!
Smoochum: i think she will run into one and catch it but it has a Diva Personality and Jessie will have problems training it but will eventually start listening and win her a few contests but then will evolve and soon after may run into Benny and and Jessie will trade him for lickitung back.... if this happens it will evolve later on!!!

James:

Mime Jr. : I think Jame's will keep it around for a while
Carnivine: Will keep for a while
Cacnea: Maybe He will run into Gardenia again and she will give it back and probably evolve
Growlith: Maybe he will take growly on from his parents lol :D it would be nice to finally see how strong it is!!!

I don't know why but i think Jame's should have a Magby lol maybe for a get away power house :D ......Also a shuppet I think he would like one!

harryheart

Personally I believe one of them will catch a region 5 poke before the series finishes or if there is a filler. I don't believe that they will have any more this season because:

Jessie
Serviper
Wobufett
Yanmega

James
Mime Jr
Carnivine

Can you see a pattern since towards the end of Jhoto and beginning of Hoenn

Jessie had 3, James had 2

Personally I believe one of them will catch a region 5 poke before the series finishes or if there is a filler. I don't believe that they will have any more this season because:

Jessie
Serviper
Wobufett
Yanmega

James
Mime Jr
Carnivine

Can you see a pattern since towards the end of Jhoto and beginning of Hoenn

Jessie had 3, James had 2

Hmm well there has been pattern breaks in the anime before!!! there may be a certain pattern but they may change it up b4 it goes back to that pattern ......like for example if Ash had 4 pokemon 3 of one type and 1 of another by the end of season ....they would probably have the types switched out in the next set he caught?! i hope i explained it right?!

darkphoenix251

Phoenix Lord
i personally hope james does end up with another poke bcos mime jr never really battles. its always carnivine that does most of the leg work. i do think a gulpin wud suit him bcos then u cud have all those comedy moments of it biting his head whenever its released n jessie cud use it in contests the same way she used carnivine. plus it can use sludge bomb which is gr8 for team rocket cos they like to shoot projectiles from afar a lot. it also fits into the whole poison type routine which in the first series was ongoing. jessie had arbok n james had weezing n then got weepinbell n jessie got serviper. out of all the pokes they ever got poisons have been the most common.

thunderblade12

Who do u think will catch Rotom?

I don't want Brock to catch it cuz he hardly uses any of his pkmn...
Ash-he has pikachu
Dawn-has Pachirisu
maybe James?

Maybe no one will catch Rotom

i personally hope james does end up with another poke bcos mime jr never really battles. its always carnivine that does most of the leg work. i do think a gulpin wud suit him bcos then u cud have all those comedy moments of it biting his head whenever its released n jessie cud use it in contests the same way she used carnivine. plus it can use sludge bomb which is gr8 for team rocket cos they like to shoot projectiles from afar a lot. it also fits into the whole poison type routine which in the first series was ongoing. jessie had arbok n james had weezing n then got weepinbell n jessie got serviper. out of all the pokes they ever got poisons have been the most common.

That sounds cool..problem is, Gulpin is a 3rd generation pokemon.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
I think that James will catch an electric poke'mon soon(remember the Thunder Stone). Also, it's possible that the electric poke'mon captured will have a rivarly with Meowth or Pikachu.
Does anyone know any Grass/Electric dual types, coz grass types seem to prefer him a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.