• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket's Next Pokémon - Catch/Leave V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this one's even tougher for me to decide on for Pokemon. xD Since TR is kinda limited on types (Jessie USUALLY has Poison and Bug types, James USUALLY with Grass and Poison, not including the Psychics and Meowth), it makes things a lot harder. For now, I think Jessie's done. Then there's James. He still needs to pick up his 3rd Pokemon. Now, the first Pokemon that come to mind for me for James are Skorupi, Snorunt, and Tangela, even though those have all been mentioned. Still, all of them could work.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
^Or James Could get something new for a change like a Psyhic or a Dragon/Ghost type something that no one would exspect. But I like the idea about all thoses grass posion pokemon for james and jessie but get something new

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
uh...It wouldn't be a change for James at all...He already gets Psychic types. Chimecho and Mime Jr are both Psychic...

I am hoping for a Skorupi. The needles on it's front "arms" are a perfect substitute for Cacnea's needles.

Lucille

like i've stated before Jessie should be done getting any new Pokemon untill the filler or new region and James' next Pokemon should be a Rotom that can't control his electric abilities quite yet and sometimes when it gets angry, it releases huge thunder bolts.

Araleon

Chill
No. No Rotom for Jame. It suit Brock more, but only with its new forms, but it doesn;t have to go to anyone.

I want Drifblim for James.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
James has the possibility to get an electric type. James with a Drifblim doesn't seem right though(ghost types don't suit him), but maybe it would work out. I want James to get a grass type personally. Snover is good.

Lucille

I dont thin James should get a Drifblim either, it totally does not go could with his personality, Drifloon that won't evolve is a better option

Lucille

I dont thin James should get a Drifblim either, it totally does not go could with his personality, Drifloon that won't evolve is a better option

gliscor&yanmega

i hope rotom dose go to james.

for me rotom can be with both brock and james. it might just follow them around and play with them(play as in hurt them and it has fun while those 2 suffer)

but its sucks that jesse and james dont get that many pokemon.they can atless have 4 each.

i say james will get one more pokemon, idk what. i dont want a snover or tangale since he will have more grass types. i hope for a ground type maybe

gliscor&yanmega

i hope rotom dose go to james.

for me rotom can be with both brock and james. it might just follow them around and play with them(play as in hurt them and it has fun while those 2 suffer)

but its sucks that jesse and james dont get that many pokemon.they can atless have 4 each.

i say james will get one more pokemon, idk what. i dont want a snover or tangale since he will have more grass types. i hope for a ground type maybe

I like the idea of Rotom and James. With all it's different forms it could make TR a deadly enemy.

DustyBeaver

Some kind of guy
If James get's a Rotom it would be fun if it makes him take thing's with him so it can posses the thing it wants.

Lucille

I just got a sweet idea! TR makes Rotom posses their Balloon, and when A pokemon try's to break the balloon, Rotom uses it's Thunder attacks

Lucille

I just got a sweet idea! TR makes Rotom posses their Balloon, and when A pokemon try's to break the balloon, Rotom uses it's Thunder attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.