• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket's Next Pokémon - Catch/Leave V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a flaw with that plan. It can only posses electrical products.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I think James will be the next to get a new pokemon, and I think it would either be a Mr.Mime, or he might catch a gen.5 pokemon, which would be very exciting.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Jessie
Serviper: Staying.
Yanmega: Staying.
Wobbufett: Staying, unfortunatly.
Burmy: I think Burmy would be a good choice, Dawn could catch one, it could be like when May got a Wurmple and so did Jessie. It would eventually evolve into Wormadam.

James
Mime Jr.: Staying.
Carnivine: Staying.
Chingling: Egg from Chimecho.

Jessie:

Seviper: Done
Yanmega: Done
Wobbufet: Done

James:

Mime Jr.: No evolution please.
Carnivine: Done
Rotom: I think it suits James and would be good on his team.

jindahouse

Water Pokemon Master
James next pokemon will be stunky because it can release a nasty smell everytime it see's james and its a poison type perfect for team rocket :D

Last edited:

Lucille

^Stunky? That's a good idea! But...Alot of people thought James would get a Gulpin back in Hoenn, so idk. Good idea though!

^Stunky? That's a good idea! But...Alot of people thought James would get a Gulpin back in Hoenn, so idk. Good idea though!

Stunky is predictable. I'd rather him get something off the ball like Rotom or something like that. As for Jessie I can't see her getting anymore Pokemon unless she releases some.

~T_L~

Araleon

Chill
Jigglypuff for Jessie? Well, I could've seen her with the one that followed the group around in Kanto, but in the fourth gen, I doubt he'll get her.
People peculate about Smoochum and Jynx for Jeie because we think there'll be a Jynx evo next gen, the Puff line is full.

Chemicaldude

SomethingUnoriginal
I think James will, get either a Stunky, Skourpi or a Snover. However something unpredictable would be nice.

Misty Fanboi13

Over Analyst
I think Seviper may be going soon.
I just don't see Jessie going through Sinnoh without another capture[she's almost always captured more Pokemon than James] nor do I see her getting more than three Pokemon, so one of hers would have to go, and Wobuffett is like a mascot, and Yanmega hasn't even been around for 20 episodes yet.

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
I think Seviper may be going soon.
I just don't see Jessie going through Sinnoh without another capture[she's almost always captured more Pokemon than James] nor do I see her getting more than three Pokemon, so one of hers would have to go, and Wobuffett is like a mascot, and Yanmega hasn't even been around for 20 episodes yet.
Yeah,I guess so...

it's a good idea to get rid of Seviper to make room for another pkmn:p

so,her possible capture:
Smoochum-its just perfect for Jessie:D
or
Froslass-fits Jessie but dunno...more like a Zoey pkmn^^'
or
Stunky-to fill the role of the Sinnoh poidon type for Jessie...

Edit:I just love James's pkmn:D

Carnivine is funny just by looking at it & Mime Jr. is damn cute:p...until it evolves into the creepiest thing^^'

Last edited:

MLock47

jessie possible captures
smoochum - as pointed out it fits her really well
chatot - i can imagine some funny situations
mothim - her main contest appealer

james possible captures
snover - imo this is most likely
skorupi - another pokemon to pinch or sting him
bronzor - would be a nice change for him

Lucille

Jessie with a chatot? I dont think so. It would be a good TR Pokemon though, for James. It could Mimic what he says and intentionally replace Mime Jr.

thunderblade12

I don't think either one of them will have any more captures in Sinnoh. James will probably get one in a filler arc and maybe Jessie will too.

What I want to happen, not what I think will happen

Jessie:
Seviper
Yanmega
Wobuffett
Tangela-Tangrowth

James:
Mime Jr
Carnivine
Stunky

Both:
Meowth
Chatot

Chatot 0_0, no way team rocket should have a poor chatot *cough* *chatot fan* *cough* XD. I'm sure this has already been said but I can see a snover for James, kinda replacing cacnea.

jse

Pokémon Imaginer
WHOA are you sure that james will catch a pokemon soon? I hope it is...as jessie already caught a yanmega....hope it is true..

Mew's desire

*Smirks*
I think if James is gonna get a Yanmega, its too strong.
No..James should get himself a Chatot.
I hate stupid Chatot in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon2!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.