• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket's Next Pokémon - Catch/Leave V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterpokes

I could see one. Today, we have many who have the Kanto/Johto Pokemon who evolved to Sinnoh, at the late dex. Why should James be singled out? And when had James had three Pokemon last time? He had Cacnea, Carnevine and Mr.Mime jr, but Cacnea got sent to a place, where it might never show up again. I think James could have a Tangegrowth rivalry with Carnevine. James should also realese Mr.Mime jr and get something fresh. If it's a Psychic, I could see a Bronzor! But hard to tell, since I can see them get a new one in the filler region. No new one now, but later, I can see something catched.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
i cant help but feel really really surprised by how much people are upset that ambipom is gone. i mean, there was nothing wrong with it, but eventually it would have left. and it does seem odd since dawn is nearly to the gf.

rocket needs a water type poke. maybe a fish that has to like flop on land. but one that is still somewhat capable to fight on land. that be a good bit

Phantom Wolf DX

Ash (Pokemon League):
- Pikachu
- Monferno
- Grotle
- Buizel
- Starapter
- Gliscor

Ash (Filler)
- Pikachu
- Grotle
- Infernape (Monferno is ugly, so it better evolve twice)
- Floatzel
- Pidgeot (see below)

* Gliscor Oaked
* Starapter will be with Pidgeot's flock...

Pidgeot's flock will now contain Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Starly, Staravia and more.
Ash will find his Pidgeot wounded and will take care of it.
Starapter will take Pidgeot his/her place.
Starapter will return at the end of the filler.
The flock will be then be strong enough to take care of themselves.
Both Pidgeot and Staraptor are kept.

Dawn (Grand Festival)
- Piplup
- Buneary
- Mamoswine
- Pachirisu
- Teddiursa

Dawn Filler
- Piplup
- Buneary
- Mamoswine
- Pachirisu
- Ursaring
- Cyndaquil

Brock
- Croagunk
- Sudowoodo
- Happiny
(i.o.w. his team won't change)

harryheart

Phantom Wolf DX I think you got the wrong thread - and comments to what others have been saying this region has thrown us so many surprises that I wouldn't be surprised if James caught an Onomyte! So anything can happen and a Tangela does seem like it would

milenadrg

I think James' Mime Jr. will evolove near the end of (Johto?) BF saga and he will possibly get some small 5th gen Pokemon(hopefully NOT Psyhic mascot)...
I think it's time for Jessie to leave Seviper, it's getting old and after cathing Yanmega, it started to be totally neglected...

Waterpokes

Seviper actually got a contest, where it lost, but it got time. Seviper has some time on the screen, and is actually the main battler for Jessie. Seems like Seviper ain't going anywhere, only if a new snake is coming, then it's bye bye Seviper, and hello new guy!

Alloute

Not Banned
James: He'll get a Tangela or a Tangrowth, neither of those have appeared much, it works out very well^_^

Phantom Wolf: Rofl, I laughed out loud...

BM14murph

Master Collector
Again i will eat my socks if james gets a tangela/tangrowth lol

nd hopefully mime jr will evolve it's kind of pointless at the moment

nd maybe they gave seviper the contest because it's leaving

milenadrg

I don't get it. Why does Jessie ALWAYS must have Pokemon based on Snake? I mean, it became unoriginal, I can see her with something new, interesting like Blue Shellos, Scorupi, Bronzor, Drifloon, Stunky...
All of theese Pokemon I can see with both Jessie or James, it would be really cool....

JD

Jessie I thik she likes reptilian pokemon so they dont all have to be snakes She can get a kecleon but pROBABLY WONT HAPPEN and for james a nuxleaf or tangela

PinkPantsMan

Mmm, James with a little Seedot that is really shy and hides behind James his legs. I could see that. Then when it has to protect James sometimes it evolves in Nuzleaf. Still a bit shy but now it battles also.

To bad a generation to late!

BM14murph

Master Collector
It's just a trend they've been following with jessie and a snake just like james with a grass pokemon that loves but tends to hurt him by doing so

kemal07

i love the pattern of
James having grasstypes that hurt him through love and
Jessies snakes
I think theres another pattern being
James and psychic mascot
Jessie and winged bugs

this may hint that there future pokemon will be

Jessie-Wobbuffet
5 gen winged bug
5 gen snake
James-Psychic mascot
5 gen grass

BM14murph

Master Collector
i love the pattern of
James having grasstypes that hurt him through love and
Jessies snakes
I think theres another pattern being
James and psychic mascot
Jessie and winged bugs

this may hint that there future pokemon will be

Jessie-Wobbuffet
5 gen winged bug
5 gen snake
James-Psychic mascot
5 gen grass

It's more of a cute baby poke trend that he loves not a psychic mascot trend for james

i'd say

Jessie = Wobbufett

5th gen snake
5th gen flying bug

James= Mime jr/mr.mime

5th gen grass
5th gen cute pokemon
5th gen cute pokemin

kemal07

It's more of a cute baby poke trend that he loves not a psychic mascot trend for james

i'd say

Jessie = Wobbufett

5th gen snake
5th gen flying bug

James= Mime jr/mr.mime

5th gen grass
5th gen cute pokemon
5th gen cute pokemin

4 pokemon for James would make me laugh especially 2 of them being just cute ones.
I think jessie and james having just 3 will be better.
Jessie needs to exchange her Wobbuffet for something else which will be on her team for a couple of years lol. But i like wobby i see it as Team rockets Pikachu so dont thnk it will be leaving

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I don't think that Team Rocket will have changes in season 12. Maybe in season 13.

Waterpokes

James and Jessie is finished for the region, too bad for James, because he always catches his main Pokemon at the begining of the season. Cacnea and Carnevine. Makes us speculate for the rest of the season for no good, where he clearly only have two Pokemon during a season, three if a old Pokemon are yet to be realesed.

JD

Filler Arc

Jessie
Yanmega - Dont see it leaving until late 5th gen .
Qwilfish - Promotes if there is a gold and silver remake
Seviper - Hopefully it gets a 5th gen evo
wpbbufett - Mascot not going anywhere
Jigglypuff - Cute pokemon maybe can hatch into a igglybuff then evolve

James
Carnivine - Grass Type Main Battler
Haunter - Okay I can really see it happening maybe it can use lick on him?
Budew - New cute pokemon never evolves but battles sometimes
Mawile - It can use bite when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.