• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket's Next Pokemon - Catch/Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argy

ARGY VERY QUESTION
Why does everyone think James will catch Gulpin? Do you really think there will be three new Pokemon gained in a row (Lombre, Swablu, Gulpin)? It seems to me he would more likely get something different, because if he got Gulpin, he would have two little round, green Pokemon. There needs to be some variety.

C

Crystal Latios

So...

Lombre for Brock
Swablu for May
Gulpin for James

I`m pretty sure he will catch it. We must be patient:)

S

sCiZoR

Well, we don't even know that James will catch Gulpin. For now, that's just a rumor.

We also have no real proof that May will catch Swablu other than the episode title. For now, that's just speculation.

As to Brock's Lotad evolving...I'll need to see it to believe it.

JazzJazz

Golden Mew said:
James won`t catch Machop. I`m sure. Now they catch pokemon only from 3rd generation.

It's doubtful that the characters will capture anything that isn't a Hoenn-exclusive pokemon, but there's nothing set in stone that says they can't capture the likes of machop, etc... anything's possible.

P

poke07

sCiZoR said:
Well, we don't even know that James will catch Gulpin. For now, that's just a rumor.

We also have no real proof that May will catch Swablu other than the episode title. For now, that's just speculation.

As to Brock's Lotad evolving...I'll need to see it to believe it.
Brocks lotad did evolved in the preview. and you can go to the main website and look at brocks bio.

K

Kenta Steel

Golden Mew said:
So...

Lombre for Brock
Swablu for May
Gulpin for James

I`m pretty sure he will catch it. We must be patient:)
Yep the same what i thinik. Serebii Confirmed Lombre but not the rest but i stil think that it is so like GM said.

P

poke07

Kenta Steel said:
Yep the same what i thinik. Serebii Confirmed Lombre but not the rest but i stil think that it is so like GM said.
Serebii always have reliable information on this site.

K

Kenta Steel

Yes but stay on Topic please.

Well i think Gupling Really Fits James Because First of all it is a Poision Type and Team Rocket love Poision Types. Seconde It's Kinda Sloam like James if you see that Alos the evo of Guplin is like James. It just feels like Gupling just Fits with him Really for sure!

Well this is my theory

C

Caz

Could we please try and stay on topic please, this thread is for Team Rocket discussion. If you want to discuss about other character's pokemon go to Torkoal Greg's 'Next Pokemon Thread'. Thanks

K

Kenta Steel

Caz said:
Could we please try and stay on topic please, this thread is for Team Rocket discussion. If you want to discuss about other character's pokemon go to Torkoal Greg's 'Next Pokemon Thread'. Thanks
Sorry i was in the wrong topic I'll EDIT the post to why The Guplin Fits with James.... Sorry

C

Caz

Kenta Steel said:
Sorry i was in the wrong topic I'll EDIT the post to why The Guplin Fits with James.... Sorry
That's OK Kenta Steel, anyway I've just had an idea. What if James caught a :362:. I know its unusually but I think that James deserves a cool pokemon.

K

Kenta Steel

Well Glacie is already talked about fitting with james. But i'm not sure. It is Possible but Having a Cacena(Cacturne) and so he is quit Strong. But i think it would go with James. I think it would act like Victreebell.

T

TheLastOrbot

To be honest, I don't think it matters if Team Rocket adds any new Pokemon to their roster. In spite of their new lineup (Cacnea, Seviper, and Dustox), they are still no match for Ash and company. They lack any sort of skill. Personally it doesn't matter, even if they were to somehow get their hands on a real heavy hitter like Rhydon, Tyrannitar, Aggron, Dragonite, etc. because they'd still get beaten easily.

K

Kenta Steel

Yeah.................

Got more Ideas:

Jessie: Gorebyss
James: Loudred

S

sCiZoR

Someone has said before that Jessie does have more than enough Pokemon.

IF James was to catch anything new, Gulpin wouldn't be so far-fetched.

The Seviper/Gulpin combination would be nostalgic to Arbok and Weezing, who were also pure poison-types. But I believe that TR's curent lineup is more than allright. It could go both ways, really.

T

Togemon

Ummm, I really dont think Jessie has a lot of Pokemon. She only has 3, and so does May, but everybody wants may to get a fourth pokemon! But James really does need another Pokemon, for a back up, but it can't be Poison, since, Dustox, Seviper are poison, but idk about Cacnea, it might be pure grass, have enough poison pokemon, even if TR likes Poison types.

N

Nameless

Torkoal Greg said:
I hope Wobbufett leaves, I dont like it. And even though I really dissaprove, I seriously think James will catch a Gulpin. I hate Gulpin but I think it is time for James to catch a new pokemon.

Yay, someone who agrees with me. I hate Wobbuffett. I don't see why it's so popular, the part where it was with the sudowoodo that was just pathetic and stupid, I watched the clip of the japanese and I don't see it funny. I heard that wobbuffett means disaster but does that mean japanese kids are falling on the floor laughing hysterically the moment it says wobbuffett? That's pretty sad. Even disney movies make better jokes than that, even the fight scenes in LOTR are worth laughing at.

Though it is sorta the TR mascot but it's just to add in comic relief for those who laugh at even the weakest funniest and most repetitive moments.

James and Jessie usually have one pokemon each.....aside from Indigo hehehe and maybe Johto then they had two pokemon each. So definetly they'll have two pokemon each again.......dunno about Jessie though. SHe already has wobbuffet.

C

Caz

I would like to see Jessie and James catch different types of pokemon, instead of just poison pokemon. I know that James has a grass pokemon but I would like to see him (and Jessie) catch pokemon like Slugma or Hitmontop. I think that the show is giving poison pokemon a bad name as Team Rocket are , by nature, suppose to be bad, evil people and if they only catch poison pokemon it makes it look like they're evil, bad pokemon as well.

JazzJazz

Caz said:
I would like to see Jessie and James catch different types of pokemon, instead of just poison pokemon. I know that James has a grass pokemon but I would like to see him (and Jessie) catch pokemon like Slugma or Hitmontop. I think that the show is giving poison pokemon a bad name as Team Rocket are , by nature, suppose to be bad, evil people and if they only catch poison pokemon it makes it look like they're evil, bad pokemon as well.

I agree, if we look at all of the pokemon Team Rocket has had we see the array of types is quite limited. I'd love to see them with something totally different... go ahead and give them an ice-type or a ground-type, something to break the monotony.

P

poke07

Well you got good suggestions so far. but gulpin is the best suggestion. and beside james is way overdue for more pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.