• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team rockets secret misson

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheld999

ok near the end of DP season team rocket had a call from their boss. saying they have a secret misson.. was this secret misson the stuff they did in unova or something...

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Correct. The only difference between previous regions and Unova was that they were acting under Giovanni's direct order for a fair chunk of Unova.

... the speculation being that he chose three grunts that he thought were expendable to flush out Team Plasma, but was genuinely surprised by how competent they proved to be and actually congratulated them on their victory against Team Plasma at the end of the region.

zhixun

Anyone know the exact reason why they stopped the mission just after about 20 episodes of BW? Rocket Dan at those times were far better than today Rocket in my opinion. Their black uniforms also give a new style too.

0ddish

Anyone know the exact reason why they stopped the mission just after about 20 episodes of BW? Rocket Dan at those times were far better than today Rocket in my opinion. Their black uniforms also give a new style too.

I believe it was because Team Rocket successfully flushed out Team Plasma, which resulted in a showdown. However those episodes were cancelled because of a natural disaster.

zhixun

I believe it was because Team Rocket successfully flushed out Team Plasma, which resulted in a showdown. However those episodes were cancelled because of a natural disaster.

Which natural disaster are you referring to? The only thing I can hope now is the Flare Dan show up and Rocket Dan attempt to flush out Flare as what you said.

Alola Adventurer

Which natural disaster are you referring to?
There were catastrophic earthquakes and tsunamis that took place in Japan, damaging
several areas of the country/killing numerous people. This earthquake happened the same week
these two episodes were supposed to air and were banned as a result due to some scenes that would feature
some destruction to Castelia City.

zhixun

There were catastrophic earthquakes and tsunamis that took place in Japan, damaging
several areas of the country/killing numerous people. This earthquake happened the same week
these two episodes were supposed to air and were banned as a result due to some scenes that would feature
some destruction to Castelia City.

Thank you for the information. That happened already quite a while so I hope it is safe for the writers to start again to give a new role to the Rocket Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.