• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Rocket's Shocking Recruit! (800)

RickHoenn

Banned
Emolga has a lot of personality. :p I just knew Oshawott was going to be the cause of trouble by stealing Pignite's food, wonder where is that biased member at..

Nightstar1994

WOWOWOW.

Please give me a moment. This was THAT episode. It was perfect, something i have long awaited for. Best DA episode so far. It had awesome character personality, development, Team Rocket was amazing.
It completely shocked me how brilliant this turned out to be. Exploud had a great role. Charizard and Dragonite fans won't be disappointed either.

DA redeemed itself in my eyes. Also, as of this episode the ending has (FINALLY!) returned into normal and the opening added Noivern.

Last edited:

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
So Emolga joined Tr to get back at Iris? Seems legit. At least it's in character for Emolga to do something like that haha

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Anyone else think that Exploud actually looked like a good Pokemon for Team Rocket before it Thunder Punched them away? I could really have seen Jessie with one to match her loud temperament. Ah well.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
What's the surprise about it being revealed to be male...?

When you thought all along that its gender was already confirmed female, it does looks weird. I'm not lying, I was sure Woobat was confirmed female way back, so I was shocked to see Emolga's Attract affecting him.
But I'm very happy he's a male. It differs from the usual, like Aipom did. :p

FlyAsADunsparce

This made me happy lol

[img139]http://31.media.tumblr.com/552b2552ce607a6de1eee714fde45fc2/tumblr_msngw3CW041r2en1ko3_500.jpg[/img139]

Also I like how TR finally used all their pokemon. Kind of weird how Emolga beat all four of them when just weaks before it got knocked out by Amoonguss's stun spore together with Stunfisk.

Last edited:

Supersonicbro

This made me happy lol

[img139]http://31.media.tumblr.com/552b2552ce607a6de1eee714fde45fc2/tumblr_msngw3CW041r2en1ko3_500.jpg[/img139]

Also I like how TR finally used all their pokemon. Kind of weird how Emolga beat all four of them when just weaks before it got knocked out by Amoonguss's stun spore together with Stunfisk.

oshawott ATE that punch (after eating the food). i mean i dont think they've used effects like that before...i know he's a comedic character but man...this is like tom and jerry

NPT

Just a member
This made me happy lol.

Lol, this pic is funny, I like the expression on Pignite's face.

I think the best part of the episode was the Exploud blasting Team Rocket off when they were already blasting off. It's funny how they blasted off from a blast off.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
So Emolga was just using Team Rocket as part of her plan to get Pikachu captured, so that she could then make herself look good in front of Iris again by saving him?

Emolga's warped logic.. amusing stuff.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I actually really enjoyed this episode, I thought it would be pretty cookie-cutter and bland but a combination of Iris's character, once again, developing, Emonga/Tsutarja/Kibago's interactions, the Bakuong, Emonga being very very entertaining, some great dialogue at some times and seeing Kairyu/Lizardon work together made it awesome in so many ways. These Decolora Adventure episodes have been very hit-and-miss, I found the Ghost and Gogoat episodes to be pretty mundane overall so this episode was a pleasant surprise and waker-upper that I needed.

Iris reading Kibago heart and seeing her empathetic ability to look into the hearts of Dragons was nice, this is the third time we've seen it and it does seem to get more honed and stronger each time. Plus the characters even commented on how she's moving toward becoming a Dragon Master with that aspect(Dragon-hearting) that has improved significantly and was showcased with Kibago's thoughts and feelings being conveyed to her so well. I never thought Kibago's voice could be any cuter, when he started bawling after getting a bump on his head it was very great.

Emonga was amazing as usual, her dealing with all of TR's Pokemon so easily and the dodging and her facial expression were very amusing. Even her cunning and tricky side was showcased well, the way she interacted with Kibago was great. Kibago is like Iris's little baby so Emonga has grown protective of him(Like a teenager girl and her younger brother) and even tried to include him in her little plan. She helped him against Bakouing even when it was clearly ready to kill them. Kibago saving himself and giving the thing a serious case of heartburn was a cheery on top of the episode. Dragon Dive's animation looked great as usual ad Nyasu's lines were entertaining, despite the fact I definitely prefer serious!TR as characters I can at least admit their plan this time was clever with making use of a raging Pokemon and pinning two help Pokemon against it. You truly do feel the hopelessness when Lizardon/Kairyu both fail to bust through the cage. You think they would have pulled something like this against Jirachi, considering they were working with a high-quality and rare Pokemon.

But yeah, a nice developmental, non-rushed, comedy and sentimental episode plugged into one. Animation was great, music was great and the make-up scene was handled well. Truly, truly enjoyed it a lot.

Sucks that Pignite had to start something with Oshawott which caused all kinds of chaos. I used to like him but now that I saw his violent side I'm kinda not a big fan of his any more. I loved Emolga in this episode tho. She was clearly wronged and I loved that she joined Team rocket as a kind of revenge for a little while and that every thing ended up okay in the end because this episode was really funny and I loved it.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Sucks that Pignite had to start something with Oshawott which caused all kinds of chaos. I used to like him but now that I saw his violent side I'm kinda not a big fan of his any more. I loved Emolga in this episode tho. She was clearly wronged and I loved that she joined Team rocket as a kind of revenge for a little while and that every thing ended up okay in the end because this episode was really funny and I loved it.

Well it's not the first time we see this side of Pignite. Those Pignite x Oshawott moments are always intense.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I agree about Pignite. It was so rude of him to attack a friend just because of some food. Like, talk about an overreaction. Poor Oshawott didn't deserve a beating like that. I actually found myself liking this episode if only because it was ridiculously silly. I thought Emolga's whole thought process was warped. I mean siding with Team Rocket as a way to make herself look good again seemed really weird and I actually lost some respect points for Emolga because of the danger she could have inflicted. But over all, I'm glad this was a mellow episode with little plot. It's nice to get episodes where nothing really happens as long as they're entertaining.

Supersonicbro

I agree about Pignite. It was so rude of him to attack a friend just because of some food. Like, talk about an overreaction. Poor Oshawott didn't deserve a beating like that.

poor oshawott? he's been stealing pignites food way back when it was a tepig and when it was still a "wimp" type of pokemon so oshawott doing that for so long, and then continuing to try to do that after it evolves, it kinda had it coming. It doesn't help remembering that when ash first met tepig it was starving, and now it's interaction with it's "friend" is it getting it's food stolen every chance it gets....i dont know why it even sits next to him lol.

also i have two questions, 1. why didn't tr catch the exploud? they used it for their plan, it would have been an even better plan if they actually caught the thing. and 2. why didn't dragonite or charizard just get axew when they saw him? It would have saved lots of trouble.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
This made me happy lol

Haha awesome, you did good Pignite you should stand up for yourself :D, now Oshawott learn to behave.

I though the episode had some funny moments and I was kinda thinking that we would get an Emolga is misunderstood episode but since she is a little diva she would troll Iris basicly.

I guess TR was kinda justified here, unlike other episodes were I say they aren't needed at all since conflict already exists, here it was kinda decent since Emolga needed someone for the plot to get going and I'm not sure a random villan appearing out of nowhere would make much sense.

Guessing you don't like Oshawott either since usually hes the ones that bullies and attacks Pignite, Pignite just finally flipped.

I can't believe Chomper was right. How could someone bet right about something like that? Lol, but it was a great episode. I was expecting a new move from Emolga, but oh well. Tsutarja slayed as usual.