1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Rocket's Shocking Recruit! (800)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Rohanator

Rohanator Well-Known Member

Well, Emolga's been warped from the start. She was mainly after getting constantly fed by joining Iris in the first place.

2. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

I was surprised by woobat's gender too, but at least now we know. Amoongus wasn't confirmed, though, right? I'm fairly sure it's male too.

3. Pokegirl0102

Pokegirl0102 Well-Known Member

This was an ok episode not really all that memorable but the days are counting down until Iris and Cilan leaves us :(, so im enjoying them while we can.

4. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

A good episode. I think Jessie messed up her part on the motto because she said the evils of evil and love, or something like that instead of truth and love.

5. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Am I supposed to laugh?"

Another episode where a misunderstanding leads to major problems.

I think it was just plain weird how I saw Iris' hand suddenly shooting spore waves which told her what really happened between Emolga and Axew, yet, she'll never know that Emolga's first two accidents happened because of Ash's Pokemon being idiots.

What kind of Exploud was that? Flamethrower, MULTIPLE HYPER BEAMS, ThunderPunch (oops, I mean, Thunder Punch), and what else? Did it have Hyper Voice at all? These wild Pokemon learn anything, I swear...

Two more episodes for Iris and Cilan to leave for good, and one extra episode to close this sub-par pseudo-American setting...

6. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Hopeful for Gen 8

So we reached the final Iris episode? :)

Was really hoping Emolga would join the Rockets. would of been funny as hell to end it on that note.

Poor Oshy :(

7. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

A fine episode. Just more misunderstanding, but that having resolved strengthens the friendship between Pokémon.

The small fight between Snivy and Emolga was a bit funny, but I think they made it up in the end, though it seems Snivy is a bit embarrassed.

Exploud was random, but nice to see it appear.

8. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

I loved this episode. It's the best DA one in my opinion. Emolga double crossing Team Rocket was hilarious. Also loved Exploud.
    I was also surprised Woobat was a male.

9. Ace Kenshader

Ace Kenshader Dreaming sexy

I always knew that Emolga was nothing but trouble, never trust a creature that has the overwhelming power of cuteness. ;)

10. thetamale

thetamale Well-Known Member

I have no sympathy for Emolga, it's so stuck up and mardy.

11. WaterDragon trainer

WaterDragon trainer Freak Like Me

I had my doubts about this episode considering that I thought it would be incredibly predictable. In the long run, it turned out that this episode was not too bad. For some reason, I found Meowth and Exploud hilarious in this episode.

12. Raptor_Crow

Raptor_Crow I lied to you all

Jessie said "To the denounce the evils of emo and love" the emo coming from Emolga. Oh and I laughed because of what that line could be seen as.

13. thetamale

Still no confirmation on Amoonguss' gender though. I imagine it was skipped just because of Frillish being female but Amoonguss could be female too.

14. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Hopeful for Gen 8

Wait how many episodes of the island arc are not filler out of curiosity? I was so hoping this one would take another route but it just made me realize Emolga is kinda manipulative.

I laughed when everyone was happy saying emo emo emo since emo is known as a group of people who are sad XD

15. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

Depending on your criteria, every episode can be considered filler except maybe alexa and claire.

16. thetamale

I heard Emol, since it sounded like eh instead of ee

17. Marbi Z

Marbi Z Cin-Der-Race!

The best parts of this episode were when emolga and snivy were really going at it and when Team Rocket found out that emolga was just using them. Overall Much better episode than I expected.

18. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

Add the First ep, Rotom episode, Noivern episode, and the last one and that's it I think.

Anyways this ep is still pretty meh imo. Nice to see an Exploud get some action though.

19. Orton155

Orton155 Pokemon Enthusiast

For me Team Rocket made this episode. It was great to see them being used more in this episode as part of the actual plot instead of disrupting it (which I don't mind also). Add in the Emolga mischief and her interactions with Snivy, I thought it was a decent episode.

Also, I have to mention the XYZ reference, that was great :).

Nice episode, on to the next one!

20. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

Not a bad episode. It's nice to see another home based episode from the BW family in a near ending season.

Emolga was cuteness overload. Obviously sold many more plushies of herself in Japan.

While it's practical, I find Alexa being absent from a few episodes a little saddening. I'd like for her to be around, but what good would she do anyway? She's got First World Reporter Problems these days. It's a tough life. Wish we could see more of Noivern.