• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul Vs. Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Well, I'm not accusing ya of anything, just what I was told >.<

We might be subbing out scizor as we haven't seen him recently, but we'll give it a little more time.

I know you weren't ^_^
let's just hope that these rumors do not affect the flow of this important war :)

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
I've been told that how TSS have aligned the matches is biased and skewed to give them favour. Hmm.

We did plan them out however we did it in the case so that the matches would be as close as possible I.E. pinning the best against the best and the worst against the worst to the best of our knowledge. This was all in the spirit of a good and challanging war for everybody.
Sorry if the lineup's made you feel the way that you did.

With that out of the way I would like to let MR know that I might be showing up on their chat looking for my opponent. If he doesn't use your chat often please let me know.

Last edited:

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
We did plan them out however we did it in the case so that the matches would be as close as possible I.E. pinning the best against the best and the worst against the worst to the best of our knowledge. This was all in the spirit of a good and challanging war for everybody.
Sorry if the lineup's made you feel the way that you did.

With that out of the way I would like to let MR know that I might be showing up on their chat looking for my opponent. If he doesn't use your chat often please let me know.

well if you matched each battler with another one of approximately the same level then I suppose it's ok by everyone

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
I'm sorry guys but if any more of your members such as '[TSS]Jr' keep ghosting our battles to teamscout this war is off.

I'm very tempted to simply pull it now.

ss2012-08-11at085337.png

Last edited:

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
I'm sorry guys but if any more of your members such as '[TSS]Jr stopped watching the battle.' keep ghosting our battles to teamscout this war is off.

I'm very tempted to simply pull it now.

so in other words, we arent allowed to watch our clan members in battle representing their clan ?? wow bit childish.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
so in other words, we arent allowed to watch our clan members in battle representing their clan ?? wow bit childish.

This wasn't a war battle.

If there are any more insults such as the one you have just made this war is also off.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
ok now, you said it wasnt a war battle, thats better, that is a little sus, and idk why that member was watching your battle. but i dont think it was to cheat or get and edge over you, just curios.

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
Stop whining I watched like a few seconds and u r all probably mad cuz I 4-0 Alby on the ladder

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Ok now. I know what everyone is thinking. "Lets tear into each other like there is no tommarow!" but stop! Think about this for a moment. Is it really such a good idea? Incurring the wrath of gokemonz and senar? I THINK NOT! So let us all calm down, stop insulting each other, and get on with the damn war lol.

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
Im not really saying that lol its just right after that they come to me saying I copied a team which i had since like may...

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Im not really saying that lol its just right after that they come to me saying I copied a team which i had since like may...

I know what you mean and getting accused of copying a team which you may or may of not can make you angry but we don't need to bring it into the war thread but if we all keep arguing and that sena will close the thread down so lets just all get along.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
I forgot to clarify in the rules that the war was a best of three. That has been clarified before confusion begins.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
This war is over.

Untitled-4.png

Perhaps you think this is fair, or simply how you conduct wars. I do not believe it is acceptable.

After I had been assured there would be no more watchers there have been, and now this from one of your lovely members.

Between yourselves you can count this as whatever you want- a win for yourselves, a loss, however MR will know what it is- a cancellation due to your dishonourable conduct.

We will not be warring you again.

Lock requested.

Last edited:
WTF I CANNOT EVEN SAVE BATTLE VIDEOS ON MY COMP HOW WOULD I SHOW THEM THE VID and i wouldnt allow counter teaming of my friends

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
This war is over.

Untitled-4.png

Perhaps you think this is fair, or simply how you conduct wars. I do not believe it is acceptable.

After I had been assured there would be no more watchers there have been, and now this from one of your lovely members.

Between yourselves you can count this as whatever you want- a win for yourselves, a loss, however MR will know what it is- a cancellation due to your dishonourable conduct.

We will not be warring you again.

Lock requested.

Dude your full of freakin bulllshit thatsn ot one of our members,
cosmic wouldn't do that ****, thats alby or another one of your weaklings starting ****.

Freakin ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.