• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul VS Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray22

Veteran Ray
I did my best team, but in the end EK won best 2 out of 3 by winning the 3rd and deciding game. Great games.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
I am going to switch me and Chuck around to rectify a problem with matchups.

Zek4040

so am i against chuck now?

Chuck$$$

Inactive
so am i against chuck now?

i believe so :3
btw you need to stop being afk on xat :/

EDIT: did a bo3 with zek and lost 2-1, sorry seasoul, gg zek :/

Last edited:

Zek4040

confirming gg chuck

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
WOW, Team Nightmare is doing really well :)
Good Job indeed ;)
but we're not about to give up yet
the score is 3-2.. we need to win all the remaining battles if we are to win this war

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
It seems that I've got to battle Desert Fox as soon as I can and hopefully take home a win for us!

D-21

Swampland Pro
Won 2-1 Against MMS good game

This thread is to be closed congrats team nightmare and good job to the tss battlers whom won and lost their battles :)

Snorby

Snorby
confirming my loss. 1 Mach Punch crit ruined my entire my entire plan... and that CC crit and the parahax didn't help much either..

D-21

Swampland Pro
Eh, Hax is apart of the game, I could complain about the Gyro ball crit on my scizor that did over half, but, I accept it ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.