• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul vs The Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
So what's the outcome of your battle guys? :)

I won the first 2 battles, 3rd battle unneeded. Major lag playing mind games with both of us though. Very fun matches, gg Acetylix

And because Im really active, it is all waiting on blinky......................

~Ace

i can show you how
Lost.

Butloads of lag ruined our momentum and ruined the gameplay throughout... And a focus miss didn't help either lol

'gg i guess'

Psycho Cut

Excellent work, Prohawk!

So, it all comes down to Magic... I have to say, I've got faith in the guy. Give it your best shot, Magic!

I told you guys it'd be exciting...

Warlord Mitsuhide

Rogue Warrior
Magic, bring home the win man! For peace and glory!!!

Ok guys. Might sub out blinky if he hasnt made attempt to contact magic monkey .

He first told me to go the Xat 3 days ago now(I have been there as much as I can), then yesteday (12 hours ago ish) said he may be a little inactive due to a personal problem.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
The issue as I see it is that you are on in the mornings for me. The mornings are bad seeing as I either work or sleep in during those times of the day. Perhaps try comming on past 2 PM. (I am -6 GMT US Central time zone) not sure what yours is, im going to guess from what i heard that is is europe or something.

I am not going to be subbed out and would very much like to have our battle. Today however I will most likely be inactive as the reading of the will and the service for my grandmother is today. Tommarow we are also spreading her ashes as I have heard and I am unsure of what time that may be happening at. If worst comes to worst I will make a huge effort wednesday to be on all day.

Now if you are bray im sure at this point you are thinking to yourself "I should just sub him out" Well hold your hand because my friend that would be a big mistake :D

The issue as I see it is that you are on in the mornings for me. The mornings are bad seeing as I either work or sleep in during those times of the day. Perhaps try comming on past 2 PM. (I am -6 GMT US Central time zone) not sure what yours is, im going to guess from what i heard that is is europe or something.

I am not going to be subbed out and would very much like to have our battle. Today however I will most likely be inactive as the reading of the will and the service for my grandmother is today. Tommarow we are also spreading her ashes as I have heard and I am unsure of what time that may be happening at. If worst comes to worst I will make a huge effort wednesday to be on all day.

Now if you are bray im sure at this point you are thinking to yourself "I should just sub him out" Well hold your hand because my friend that would be a big mistake :D

2pm your time is after 9PM for me, but I am on the TSS xat whenever im online and ready to play.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
didn't need to show off my poor playing lol. Good war everybody.

didn't need to show off my poor playing lol. Good war everybody.

members of both clans said they would like to see the replays. Here they will be seen.

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
I declare victory for the toothpaste republic that is the crystalline guard!
Game 1 http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-CGmagicmonkey-vs-Blinky--2012-07-22
Game 2 http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Blinky-vs-CGmagicmonkey--2012-07-22

Won 2-0 then 3-0 in some good games, with no hax that mattered ( I think, the crit on jelli may have, depends on set)

Yay, good job Magic. Hard luck Blinky. Ty to TSS for being such good opponents. And yay for CG for our victory =D

Yay, CG won! Tough luck TSS. Better luck next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.