• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Poi when Im testing should i use my old gym team or use the team Im in the middle of making cause i have to re ev train and stuff

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
Are we still doing ranks or just within our groups

Dam, a co-leader and Ampy gone in the gap of half an hour. Skwog has done nothing wrong yet feels he has to go because of some peoples stupid attitudes to the testing.

Instead of spamming this thread and turning it into a rubbish clan help it suppourt it! For instences how many people have you seen asking for a battle on the last 3 pages? So I'll start it by warming myself up for the test battle with my noobishly worrying skills.

Anyone up for a battle? Platinum FC's in my sig don't mind what rules we play.

EDIT:
Also like vaati did after a while PM the Leaders/co-leaderswhat ever you call them because I don't know about anyone else but we don't want to read page after page of your stupid comments. Now just give it up and try to improve your teams like moi lol we know that's not gonna happen. But it will be good practice.

you never know perhapse some of the new members can show great potential. this clan is still strong and it will only get stronger.

you don't just let a top clan die out and even if it does you go out with a BANG not a wimper

dbcb

It would be much better if you guys VM/PM your leaders or look for them on the chat... posting in this thread will get annoying...

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
GOOD BYE TSS =(

I am also choosing to part ways with this clan. All this bickering nonsense and spam posts arent fun to read through and so I choose not to have to put up with it anymore. If this clan is able to pull through these harsh times I will consider coming back but as of now I wish nothing but the best of luck to all of you and especialy C-Star. He is an awesome guy and leader but with your guy's fighting this clan cannot prosper and now seems as though it is sinking. Hope you pull through with this Chelsea because you have been nothing but nice to me ever since I joined and if you ever need help with anything dont hesitate to ask. I will keep in touch with you as for everyone else...FAREWELL

-mxe

GOOD BYE TSS =(

I am also choosing to part ways with this clan. All this bickering nonsense and spam posts arent fun to read through and so I choose not to have to put up with it anymore. If this clan is able to pull through these harsh times I will consider coming back but as of now I wish nothing but the best of luck to all of you and especialy C-Star. He is an awesome guy and leader but with your guy's fighting this clan cannot prosper and now seems as though it is sinking. Hope you pull through with this Chelsea because you have been nothing but nice to me ever since I joined and if you ever need help with anything dont hesitate to ask. I will keep in touch with you as for everyone else...FAREWELL

-mxe

This is insane! wth every one is leaving. Fine! whatever im out to, same goes for my second clan. these things just don't last so im leaving before it colapses if it does.

I have better things to do then be in a clan. Its like a lost dream to be apart of something without real impact. this world isn't perfect and never will be so im going to do things that have impact and purpose for now on. this clan doesn't matter in the end anyway. everything comes to a end and im tired of chasing a goast.

bye find a new breeder im not putting up with this drama

Last edited:

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
This is insane! wth every one is leaving. Fine! whatever im out to, same goes for my second clan. these things just don't last so im leaving before it colapses if it does.

I have better things to do then be in a clan. Its like a lost dream to be apart of something without real impact. this world isn't perfect and never will be so im going to do things that have impact and purpose for now on. this clan doesn't matter in the end anyway. everything comes to a end and im tired of chasing a goast.

bye find a new breeder im not putting up with this drama
I would like to say we hate to see you go, but...

blurninja

... holy crap a lot of people are leaving oh also chelsea star if you ever need anyone to join the clan il be happy too!

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Wow, I am really sorry to see everyone go. Hopefully we can make everything better, so can get back some of our members further down the line. :( See ya guys, hope you have good luck in whatever you do.

Poiuytrewqlo

Mexican Battler :D
Sorry for not being able to test today.

Everyone in my group, VM me. I'll test you sometime during the week.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
well .. I can only say ..

good luck to any who leaves =(

and thank you for everybody staying

but please we want a clear reason for why did you choose to leave

if there is something wrong tell us .. we're just trying to make everybody better and stronger .. and having chaos or whatever isn't a clear reason .. we have no chaos .. our team is still well organized .. I don't think that because skwog's out you will go out as well .. skwog has his own reasons

we lost some real good members .. but we're making everybody stays with us strong ..

I really wish you the best of luck .. thanx for being with us for the last while ..

I really thank all who are standing with us and I promise that you all will get the benefit soon

I beleive that our tutors will do well

btw .. the tutors and groups idea were from skwog himself at the beginning .. then vaati has edited it .. and VSU applied it .. so skwog has started it .. and now he's leaving .. but I'm sure that once all of us become stronger .. we will get them back =)

vaati

Playing White 2
We're all to blame,
We've gone too far,
From pride to shame,
We're trying so hard,
We're dying in vain,
We're hopelessly blissful and blind
To all we are,
We want it all with no sacrifice!

Lyrics adapted from SUM41-We're all to Blame.

I think, just a little, its true.

If your thinking of leaving, just hold that thought.
How will it help?
Will it really change anything?
Seasoul needs its people to endure the storm and wait for the calm tides to return.
With no members, how is there a clan?
I have had my fair share in this, but as the extract suggests, we're ALL to blame.

Once this is done, we will have learnt some lessons :

Our esteemed leaders need to communicate a little better. Skwog left because of this. And I know C-Star, Apple and VSU will agree here.

Our leaders need to ask the clan about stuff too! We all want different things, majority is the way to go.

In equal measure, we need to listen to our leaders! I myself fought bitterly against part of the testing process, sparking up a minature flame-war. (Somehow missed by the mods. Although it may have been a case of "Leave em to sort it themselves, well step in only if we must".) Spliting the clan into a digital civil war. And in war there are no winners, only survivors. Cliche as that saying is, its true. Just look at history.

And of course, if we dont like a decision, we need to speak up! The war was badly timed, and thankfully it has (I think) been delayed. Although, I have reason, as do the leaders, to say no entirely. With C-Stars permission, I will display why later. But few of us contacted C-Star to say no! Not until it was causing a small riot in the chat!

All in all, we need to stop complaining (Hypocrisy I know -_-), Brace, and take the storm head on.

C'MON SEASOUL! LETS PULL THROUGH! LETS FIX THIS SHIP AND GO FETCH THOSE THAT FELL OVERBOARD! EVERYONE THAT QUIT! WE WILL GET YOU BACK!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
All complaints can come to VM please. I know how hypocritical it is -_-

But its true too.

dbcb

EDIT: gonna make this post more comprehensive...

I think part of the problem CS is that no one really knows where this is going and it is moving along rather slowly (which is to be expected). It like we lost a war and then... BAM... no more ranks, a "tutor" system that hasn't really been explained, massive test battles, no more new members, no rank up battles, ect.

All we got were subtle hints like "this will make us all better battlers"... well... how? How is me being on applebutter's team gonna make me better? You promise us we will benefit soon... HOW?

Everything is so vague... vagueness can bring excitement (people wondering and getting excited about it and can't wait for everything to come together)... or vagueness can frustrate and piss people off, causing flame/civil wars and people leaving.

Tell us WHAT is going to become of this. So far we know we were split into groups and our group has a leader who we should presume is one of the better battlers in the clan. We know the leader will test us and put us into ranks.

Other than that we know absolutely nothing in all honestly. No explanations anywhere.

So anyway... I am going to ask questions of the leader/leaders...

When are you going to start updating the ranks on the front page CS? You might as well do it as it is reported to you... if you are waiting for all the test battles to be done it will never be up lol

How will rank ups be done? Like the old system where you beat someone above you? Or is it controlled by your group leaders? Some other system? Can we rank DOWN if we don't show improvement and others in the clan/group outshine us?

Will we get more points for beating peopel outside our group?

Will their be wars between groupd within the clan?

Last edited:

dbcb

Even though i haven't posted in forever, i'm still here, and i will become more active.

Dude, sorry to say, you aren't on the roster list anymore... looks like you got the boot during the member sweep.

shouda been more active...

Status
Not open for further replies.