• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
EDIT: gonna make this post more comprehensive...

I think part of the problem CS is that no one really knows where this is going and it is moving along rather slowly (which is to be expected). It like we lost a war and then... BAM... no more ranks, a "tutor" system that hasn't really been explained, massive test battles, no more new members, no rank up battles, ect.

All we got were subtle hints like "this will make us all better battlers"... well... how? How is me being on applebutter's team gonna make me better? You promise us we will benefit soon... HOW?

Everything is so vague... vagueness can bring excitement (people wondering and getting excited about it and can't wait for everything to come together)... or vagueness can frustrate and piss people off, causing flame/civil wars and people leaving.

Tell us WHAT is going to become of this. So far we know we were split into groups and our group has a leader who we should presume is one of the better battlers in the clan. We know the leader will test us and put us into ranks.

Other than that we know absolutely nothing in all honestly. No explanations anywhere.

So anyway... I am going to ask questions of the leader/leaders...

When are you going to start updating the ranks on the front page CS? You might as well do it as it is reported to you... if you are waiting for all the test battles to be done it will never be up lol

How will rank ups be done? Like the old system where you beat someone above you? Or is it controlled by your group leaders? Some other system? Can we rank DOWN if we don't show improvement and others in the clan/group outshine us?

Will we get more points for beating peopel outside our group?

Will their be wars between groupd within the clan?

The reason that we were thinking it would help sea soul become better battlers is because if the selected tutors help the members of the clan who may not be very good at battling get better through their skills, then we could have many strong members. It has nothing to do with whose group you are in specifically just that you are in a group and actually working on battling.

BGP_

I would also think it would give more people chances to be on the war lineup, rather than just using the same 7 people.

Poiuytrewqlo

Mexican Battler :D
Yep, the new system was chosen to help other battlers become better..

VSU,SUperwolfe, Butters, and I are gonna "Tutor" the people in our group, teach them how to have better predictions, what to expect, team building, ect. So it benefits Seasoul as a whole..

Anyway, anyone in my group, VM me now! I could test for like an hour.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
I would also think it would give more people chances to be on the war lineup, rather than just using the same 7 people.

As a result yes, because if more of the members in the clan get better at battling, then they can be in the clan war, instead of "using the same seven people."

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Im sick of all these people leaving and Vaati tweak your post a bit because Im not to blame and was rather active till I got a forum ban from my parents but all and all Im sick of this. Most clans are dying now we just have to let Sea Soul ride this killing Tsunami of clans and come out on the top I mean Red Dragons just died now until HGSS comes out next year

Hey can someone give me links to all of seasouls links in xat youtube ect?

Last edited:

dbcb

your not leaving are you????? #####################

he didn't "leave"... he got booted during the inactive member sweep

im sure once the clan accepts people again (since lots of quit their should be space) he could get back in. but registration is locked now

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Poi can I do my test battle? I am going to redo my team so Im using my old monotype dragon gym team for the Red Dragons so it will probably be better I won't be able to talk to you so just pm me a time to go into the battle room

I know he got booted out I thought he wasn't going to rejoin

FlyingFlygon

Ocarina of Calm
Hey guys, sorry for my inactivity. Seems like we have some powerful speakers in this clan, though.

Anyways, since I'll have some free time tonite, can I finally get tested?

Majiksub

HAS ANYBODY BEEN TESTED YET? sorry for the caps

Yup, superwolfe tested me and said I ranked 91...
Not sure what rank that makes me though but I'm assuming its gonna be high, hopefully kingdra.

dbcb

Guys... there is very little reason to post in this thread about being tested...

VM/PM your leader would probably be the best way. Or you could come into the chat... I have seen applebutter, VSU, and poi in there...

And I have been tested also... wailord rank.. stupid fat whale

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Nop, VSU moved you up you are Kingdra, stupid fat seahorse :)

VSU Dragon

Shiny Bug Hunter
hell yeah I did. DBCB is a very smart battler we just need to clone him some decent pokes to use.

Majiksub

So can anyone tell me what rank I am? because I have no idea at the moment. What does rank 91 actually mean??

Status
Not open for further replies.