• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poiuytrewqlo

Mexican Battler :D
Sorry everyone in my group, if you could hold on until Friday-Sunday, then ill be able to test you guys.

dbcb

So can anyone tell me what rank I am? because I have no idea at the moment. What does rank 91 actually mean??

I would imagin it is kingdra... i was initially ranked high 80's and it was a wailord...

I really wish CS would update the front page...

FrankieJ0107

Expert Trainer
sorry guys but im leaving seasoul.
it just hasnt worked out for me here since the big change.

goodbye and farewell :)
may seasoul prosper.

It sucks that you're leaving. Maybe you'll be back. Too bad we never had a chance to battle.

Majiksub

Can I buy some TMs from the shop?

pkmtrainer

ok ive vm butter and we´ll have our test battle this weekend.
could somebody tell me why the whole people is getting out? i cant believe this is happenining :(

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
ok ive vm butter and we´ll have our test battle this weekend.
could somebody tell me why the whole people is getting out? i cant believe this is happenining :(

well I can tell you that every team must face some hard times .. the team can't stay as it is for ever .. the same thing is happening with the red dragons and has happenned with a lot of people before us who decided to close their teams .. but even if we closed the team for the mean time .. we will open again some time later .. SeaSoul will stay alive but it needs a rest ..

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
hey chealse, you are a great leader,you have being doing a great job but alot of peopl just seem not to understand whats going. sometimes change is necessary, to be a better clan..

dbcb

well I can tell you that every team must face some hard times .. the team can't stay as it is for ever .. the same thing is happening with the red dragons and has happenned with a lot of people before us who decided to close their teams .. but even if we closed the team for the mean time .. we will open again some time later .. SeaSoul will stay alive but it needs a rest ..

It needs a rest? wtf?

why is everyone being such a debbie downer? Now our own clan leader is talking about "needing a rest"

Why doesn't every just ask for battles like usual? Get points like usual? Make trades like usual? Talk about team building, individual pokes?

The only difference we have had so far is that we have to retest... and we have a "tutor" who you can ask questions about making your team better. That is it. Oh... and the whole depressed attitude. That is different too. Used to be a lot more upbeat and people just wanted to have fun in this clan.

Poiuytrewqlo

Mexican Battler :D
Ok. I could finally test due to all my free time.

VM me right now asking for a test battle, EVERYONE in my group (except C-Star as he's already been tested).

dbcb

Can anyone here trade me a fire stone? I can offer a poke, a shard, another stone... something like that. I used the one I found and need another. 5% chance underground is... meh

Status
Not open for further replies.