• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
I will be inactive for about two weeks. I have to spend time at the WBO cause thats where i started. Dont worry i'll be back soon enough.

mwars22

pokemon
im sorry to say this im leaving again ik im sorry its just not active

StarlightUmbreon

does anyone have a free lv100 swampert? :3
lol I need that then Im done with my team :p

Edit: You knew I had to say it again ;)
Happy Birthday Twi xD
Anyway~ I need someone to see how I do in single battles,
Im a double battler but I figured I needed to find a way to set up and make a proper team since a normal battle is singles.
So who wants to go easy on me? xD

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Name:JohnnyBlaze
Battling Style: Wifi Triple and rotation battles
'Version Name' FC:4126-6049-7623
No. of water pokemon in use: 4 Swampert, Lapras, seismitoad, Shiny Gyrados, Shiny Panpour(All male)
Referred By:Lavaburst14

Welcome.

im sorry to say this im leaving again ik im sorry its just not active

Good bye.

Announcement:
Points will be updated within the hour.

EDIT: DONE

This weeks battle list:

Total
0 StarlightUmbreon
0 MuffinskullzFTW
6 AzureCharizard
0 Khybon
2 SQUARES
2 lavaburst14
25 theebay707
0 Pambi
2 neostwo
6 ixin
0 rudolf
2 theblaze
0 cooldude
6 lugiaresh
0 xack
10 acetrainerdov

0 means you battled against someone but did not gain points (a loss). I WANT MORE PEOPLE ON THIS LIST EVEN IF 0! From now on if you battle at LEAST once per week and make our battle list, I will add 3 points so none of our battlers have 0. Therefore even if you battle 1 person and lose you STILL get 3 points for attempting to be active. If someone does indeed battle and win, they will earn an extra 3 points at the end of the week also.

Keep in note testers do not gain points on this list for testing.

Also, in the points section there is a Qwilfish smiley now. Click on it to get a downloadable (although previewable) spreadsheet to monitor the clan points for the week. I will try to update it as best as I can. This is mainly the sheet I use weekly to determine points so full points may not be added till Friday as usual. Now I give to you to see.

And again, thanks everyone for the b-day wishes :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.