• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
XD Wait, Squares, crap. D= *smiles* Well, at least I can try to get my job back more easily.....if you used that team I helped you with, you'd be dominating quite a few people...Khy/Fizz, c'mon so we can do our RRT battle!!!!

Nononono, According to Tay Zonday Chocolate Rain is whatever you want it to be, i thought it was funny cause Chocolate rain is my Fav song.

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
NIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. D= I thought I didn't need to wait anymore....why extend deadlines when you gave them lik over a week to finish? T~T now I gotta wait even longer..

Cause no-one has done them D:

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Oh. =.= Plasma, you lucky son of a-IMA GO CHECK WHO IS ONLINE SO I CAN START MY RRT BATTLES....>_>

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
What's the RRT? I've missed so much.. :|

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
Ah I see :O

I wanna join!~ ^_^

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Shiz. T~T Jason, PLZ tell me you aren't joining the wifi section? On RRT. And Theebay, it is now time to decide the true warrior. We will make this the coolest of all fun/serious battles, shall we not. XD Srsly, HF. c: >:3 Ima show-off my improvement

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
Won my tournament battle 4-0!

And why? D: I'm a noob :(

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
I AM Jason :p

Thanks for the congrats

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Ok, Twi told me that Singles testings are going to start this Sunday and last a week. So, have all your Pokemon ready by Sunday!

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
Status
Not open for further replies.