• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
What?! Nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono. NO. Theebay has fallen? IMPOSSIBLE. C: ;) Oohhh, Khy's online. I better catch him before he gets offline.

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
For the Wi-Fi Bracket to continue.. XACK AND RESH HAVE TO FINISH THEIR BATTLE!

THEN WE CAN MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ROUND..

So start spamming the two of them to battle :)

Okay just kidding.. but yeah :|

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
Hurry and train it so they can battle then we canz go round 2! D:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey guys was told to re apply due to a reboot so here I go...Im not finished ev training my team but still want to make sure im back on the member list...I hope to have awsome battles to come...

Name:Eeveelover824
Battling Style: Wifi
Referred By: No one just wanted to join ; 3

Last edited:

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
Sorry bout not being on, h had to change my pants after Shitting myself watching and reading Creepy pastas.

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
Okies then, thanks for your information!

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
Yes so they have to hurry D:

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Wait we're going to war?! And btw, how are the people chosen to battle in the wars?

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Oh yeah Jason, when are the next round battles gonna be posted? Isn't the deadline today?!

EDIT:7000th post woo. -__-

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
Yay a war will be fun!~ ^_^

EDIT

When the round has finished

Status
Not open for further replies.