• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
It isn't about speed. Smogon hates luck and evasion, and it's Sand Viel abilty caused it. I do agree that it's ridiciulous. People only voted for the ban cuz they wanted to win more easily. Someyimes I just hate Smogon........

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
ZOMG xack. =.= See, that's what I mean. Excadrill is easy to counter. Just use Conkelddur orr Azumarill, basically use any pokemon with access to Ice Shard, Vacuum Wave, Mach Punch, or Aqua Jet. They ruin excadrill.

xack

no i mean just in sandstream.first uts attack is already beast enough with stab to ko nearly everyting in 1 shot even water types.and in sand stream its speed is to high to actualy survive toi hit him.

shiny collector 96

search 4 osl badges!
well i didnt understand why wobbofet were banned it cant attack u -_- i mean u can olny raise maximum stat raisin the 1hit kill it xD...

Chomp is banned cause with Sand Viel + yache berry, it can take hits or dodge it while being able to setup 1 SD and sweep . It is also fast . That's why its banned.

And Excadrill isn't going to get banned anytime soon. Thundurus might though

NeosTwo

Underground Trainer
So ban the use of a sandstorm/sand veil set up team. heck, ban the berries. And honestly, ALL legendaries should be banned. I mean, I see them more for catching and collecting for just saying "I caught so and so".

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
So just cuz it's really strong makes it Uber? Look at Exca: in Sand, he's unstoppable. You're implying Chomp is wayyy too powerful, when all you have to do is change the weather!
EDIT: Neos, not all legends are worth banning. Heatran isn't strong enough to be banned, nor is kyurem or any fairy legends. Cuz they aren't broken. Only one fairy legend is, and it's manaphy due to tail glow+drizzle+hydration.

Last edited:

NeosTwo

Underground Trainer
Heatran given the right moves is a beast. I should know. I beat the entire Sinnoh E4 and champ with JUST him. And thank you, all a person needs to do is change the weather. I mean, how many Politoeds are out there with Drizzle?

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
garchomp is "too fast" because of base 102 speed: faster than all the other dragons normally. plus you always see it with tyranitar.

excadrill isnt too bad. my rotom-W does fine. flygon also does well. air baloon can be a hassle, but I havent ran into one of them in a while.

thunderous needs to go

NeosTwo

Underground Trainer
Well, I decided not to leave Serebii :) True, I'm a little mad about a fav of mine being banned. But I'll manage.

shadow130690

TSS Member
Now you can find a new fav.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.