• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

xack

we need help on xat. someone hacked it and is takeing off khybon and the others.and they wont stop kicking each other T_T help...please?MY GOD...ITS...ITS...ITS JETS!!!!!HE HACKED XAT!!

Last edited:

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
It was not Jets. No one go to the XAT that you have been going to the new link Will be given INDIVIDULALLY TO PEOPLE WHO PM ME. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOULL GET TO BE IN THIS XAT

xack

k its ver now.it was a imposter that pretended to be jets but cause sxats not serebii we cant do anything but good news its not jets do not(i mean do not) go after him.thank you.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
The xat got hacked everyone. We are not really sure who did it. So please do not point fingers at anyone in this clan, or anyone else on the forums. This will just cause more conflict that we do not need. We have a new xat so this is all fixed up, but please do not blame anyone you know for what happened.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Everything is fixed go about your normal days =D. If you were membered you need to be remembered though. its old xat that uve all been going to so ur good

Zellimi

I like pie
Hi all thank you for accepting me in this clan

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Hey everyone the XAT is fixed and you can come back and party. it is the same one that we have been partying on.

Status
Not open for further replies.