• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
I have contacted Nviri via blackberry and he said that he's sick today so he'll battle me tomorrow >=)
also mufin and theebay I can't wait for your battle to be done xD
actually in case myles won, I can't battle him using my home's WiFi, thankfully I'll be in the other home until friday, so if you got this battle done before friday I will be relaxed xD

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
good eve TSS!

the WiFi tourney is up! cant wait to battle

@L. Yagami, pm/vm for the battle. i will be online in hours time after this post

see yah!

TSS is very exciting clan, always

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Guys we will make some adjustments on our ranks soon =)
test and rank up battles must be delayed a bit until we make the new ranks...

good eve TSS!

the WiFi tourney is up! cant wait to battle

@L. Yagami, pm/vm for the battle. i will be online in hours time after this post

see yah!

TSS is very exciting clan, always

TSS wouldn't be exciting without you guys ^_^

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
Okay.. I've missed a lot haven't I?

Does anyone still remember me? o_O

And Congrats to Khybonny for leadership!~

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi
Ummm.....Who are you?
If you want to join TSS (Team Sea Soul for the N00bs) Please fill out the appropriate application form.

Thank you,
Fizz~ XD JK

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
Name: JasonTongFlute
Battling Style: WiFi - PO Single, Double, Triple, Rotation

o_O

EDIT

Just thought I'd like to mention I might be leaving Serebii...

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
I've been really busy and I can't keep up :/

Also I'm losing interest in Pokemon.. I think I played way too much in so little time....

Well let's change the topic. What's been happening? What's changed?

I NEED TO KNOW D:

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
So, a new ranking system, eh? Can I be Darkrai rank? PWEASE?

I have some ideas:

Basculin>Quilfish>Carvahna>Dragonair>Sharpedo>Swampert>Blastoise>Manaphy>Suicune. ">" means "Evolve to". Take them for consicderation

So, a new ranking system, eh? Can I be Darkrai rank? PWEASE?

I have some ideas:

Basculin>Quilfish>Carvahna>Dragonair>Sharpedo>Swampert>Blastoise>Manaphy>Suicune. ">" means "Evolve to". Take them for consicderation

Sorry, but Ranks were already chosen yesterday VIA pm between Chelsea, Khybon, and Myself

~Ace

i can show you how
I have contacted Nviri via blackberry and he said that he's sick today so he'll battle me tomorrow >=)
also mufin and theebay I can't wait for your battle to be done xD
actually in case myles won, I can't battle him using my home's WiFi, thankfully I'll be in the other home until friday, so if you got this battle done before friday I will be relaxed xD

if you have a blackberry, you must tell me your pin =D

Ixin

Hey everybody! I'm looking forward to these new ranks.
If anyone's got time, please help me improve my new team I made. The link is here:
Click here for awesome

Last edited:

shadow130690

TSS Member
So what happen to jason tournment

Status
Not open for further replies.