• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Yagami0629

snatch yo apples up
my fc is 1764-2002-7495

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Khy can you change my battle style to po and wifi?
Got it
Name: Poopitar25
Battling Style: wifi/po (can only battle over friends house)
Referred By: TheBlueShirtKid
Welcome Aboard heres an OFFICAL welcome along with a free cookie jar

Name: Rickybobby705
Battling Style: wifi/po (can only wifi at friends house) can po at home though
Referred By:TheBlueShirtKid
We just ran out of cookies so heres a cake shaped like a sharpedo

Im resigning from this Clan. Who knows i might be back.
Imma miss you bro You will be going in the Members to Remember Section

...why is this clan having so many leader changes? SeaSoul's having so many revolutions that I can't keep up anymore! :)
People have things going on in there personal Life that makes it hard to lead a clan

Awwwwwwwww crap. =/ I KNEW IT I GET THE WORST LUCK EVERY TIME WITH RANDOM MATCH-UPS. >:O They so hate me. A lot. ;-;
Yes yes they do. Jkjk Good Luck and Myles has gotten ten times better so you might wanna wear some protective padding so u dont get blown up by a hyper beam

Name: Shadow leaf
Battling Style: wifi singles no wifi atm though
Referred By: xlugiareshx-wasup cousin?
WELCOME ABOARD we are out of cookies so HERES SOME CUPCAKES

WELCOME TO SEASOUL THE BEST CLAN ON SEREBII,if you quit you will be madea traiter andhunted down by our sharpedos.have a nice time ;)
Be Nice Xack

Okay.. I've missed a lot haven't I?

Does anyone still remember me? o_O

And Congrats to Khybonny for leadership!~
I remember you =p Dont worry and Thank you very much

Ummm.....Who are you?
If you want to join TSS (Team Sea Soul for the N00bs) Please fill out the appropriate application form.

Thank you,
Fizz~ XD JK
BE NICE DAMNIT xD

Name: JasonTongFlute
Battling Style: WiFi - PO Single, Double, Triple, Rotation

o_O

EDIT

Just thought I'd like to mention I might be leaving Serebii...
WHY????????????
Why?!!
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????
This

I've been really busy and I can't keep up :/

Also I'm losing interest in Pokemon.. I think I played way too much in so little time....

Well let's change the topic. What's been happening? What's changed?

I NEED TO KNOW D:
Well in the time youve been gone I have become leader AB2 Has Decided to Quit Pokemon. Starlight Umbreon went on Vacation our Xat was Hacked and we fixed it I became a sub for your at the TSSL Fire gym and We ran out of Cookies. Anything else =p

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
So, Twilight is now with Black Dragons, AB2 dislikes Pokemon now, and our current leader is sick...... who knows where this line will go. *tosses medicine to Khybon*m It tastes like Reeses.

Snorby

Snorby
Khybon, I'd like to inform that I can now use pokemon online, but I can't use wifi anymore, since my router was changed to wpa. so please change my battle style

Last edited:

DarkLink3

Banned
Name: DarkLink
Battle Style: Single and Triples
Referred: theebay707

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Guys I will soon reveal a whole new system which is hopefully going to be much better than the shop ;)
I'll talk to khybon and Myles about it
But I can say that it will be a free pokemon/items giveaway events ;)

I think i beat Chelseas Record

Can't argue about that one *o*

Name: DarkLink
Battle Style: Single and Triples
Referred: theebay707

oh welcome :) finally a top ground type battler is on our side ;) that's great just look at his OSL badges ;)

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Ok Chels I await the PM. And im just Cool Like that. Also WELCOME DARKLINK3 were out of cookies.......and cakes..............and cupcakes...............so HERES A TBONE STEAK

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Got it

Welcome Aboard heres an OFFICAL welcome along with a free cookie jar

We just ran out of cookies so heres a cake shaped like a sharpedo

Imma miss you bro You will be going in the Members to Remember Section

People have things going on in there personal Life that makes it hard to lead a clan

Yes yes they do. Jkjk Good Luck and Myles has gotten ten times better so you might wanna wear some protective padding so u dont get blown up by a hyper beam

WELCOME ABOARD we are out of cookies so HERES SOME CUPCAKES

Be Nice Xack

I remember you =p Dont worry and Thank you very much

BE NICE DAMNIT xD

WHY????????????

This

Well in the time youve been gone I have become leader AB2 Has Decided to Quit Pokemon. Starlight Umbreon went on Vacation our Xat was Hacked and we fixed it I became a sub for your at the TSSL Fire gym and We ran out of Cookies. Anything else =p

lol cookies...

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
OMG I STILL GET AN EXTREMELY STRONG OPPONENT FIRST ROUND WTH! >:O Btw, Khy, I know what one of the ranks are. :p Chelz, I'll battle you later today, I'm reading a reallllllyyyyyyy good book ATM. =D

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
OMG I STILL GET AN EXTREMELY STRONG OPPONENT FIRST ROUND WTH! >:O Btw, Khy, I know what one of the ranks are. :p Chelz, I'll battle you later today, I'm reading a reallllllyyyyyyy good book ATM. =D

I know them all Smarty Pants i just deleted the PM soooo BLISSEY ARMY ATTACK
;242;;242;;242;;242;;242;;242;;242;

Status
Not open for further replies.