• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Wow thanx ginji, that's so kind of you too =D
we'll accept donations once we open the shop
you really are the best members any team could have guys xD
And no shiny collector, you're very helpful and active bro, don't say that about yourself ;)

Now now, It's time for a mini tourney
We'll make a mini tourney which will follow the flat rules, 3V3, and no same items are allowed
exactly as the random match-up thing =)
Now how many of you want to join? ;D

and yes, the prize will be 7 Pts for the winner , and 5 Pts for the 2nd place

Edit:
Name: Maximo
'Version Name' FC: 2795 0429 9660
No. of water pokemon in use: 3, but I'm working on more

Welcome to TSS bro ;D thanx for accepting my invitation =)

Last edited:

shiny collector 96

search 4 osl badges!
everybody that wants to be in the msn group has to give me their msn and i will send request to u. :D and chelsea star i dont have ready 3pokemon but wen is it? i will try as fast as i can :D

shiny collector 96

search 4 osl badges!
LOOOL then its better to delay the tourney xD
really no need to rush it =)
we want everyone to enjoy

ok then i will get my perfect team. i have planned an deffansive team do u got any tips? lol i know i use kinda weird english but its becuse i try the sentence to make some sense :D

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
ok then i will get my perfect team. i have planned an deffansive team do u got any tips? lol i know i use kinda weird english but its becuse i try the sentence to make some sense :D

Man it's OK, we all face such problems cuz it's not our mother language ;)
OK for a 3V3 pokemon battle, it may not be good to use an over defensive team, you should concentrate on attack in such a short battle

shiny collector 96

search 4 osl badges!
Man it's OK, we all face such problems cuz it's not our mother language ;)
OK for a 3V3 pokemon battle, it may not be good to use an over defensive team, you should concentrate on attack in such a short battle

;P but did u have the power items? that i can begin ev train? or must i get them myself? becuse tat can take days becuse i have terrible pokemon right now

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I will accept EV training also AND level training (since EV training is childs play). However, I will accept 1 pokemon from all members once per week, as I do all my training on the weekend. Also a maximum of 5 pokemon will be taken a week.

That being said, all pokemon will be returned Sunday evening/monday afternoon.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
That's great =)
so, all what we currently need, again is a larger amount of members, and that won't be achieved without a decent shop ;)
and I promise, the shop is going to be VERY BIG
including shinies, events, and nice EV/IV pokes

TSS needs nothing more =)

Edit: guys how about a clan war?
I know it's early, but I think we already have great battlers
winning isn't neccessary just yet, we're aiming to interact with other clans and be more active, or do you think we should wait a little bit before doing it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.