• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Please note Normal (Myself) and Water (Kaiser) have been taken so if you wish to have a typing do not base your team around that. You can base your tourney team around any type you want, but you will not be guaranteed ANY typings until you have been sent an invite.

EDIT: Kaiser, could you please change the title to "TSS Four Heavenly Kings Tournament". I see us more like an E4 group (4HK is the japanese term) and it fits well. So everyone is battling for a throne. I will work on the emblems which will be called "Crowns" soon enough.
Done. Tournament page has been updated with most recent completed applicants/taken ubers. And basing off of the first part I'm under the assumption that you can't have the same types picked among both the PO and Wi-Fi groups.

Also is anyone doing the Autumn Friendly?

Edit: Twi can we also get a decision on team ratios for the tournament? I had it set up with no restrictions but if you want it we can change it before battling commences.

Last edited:

shadow130690

TSS Member
so let me get this straight we having a PO tournment to pick the last wifi spot

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
GUys, the History is up to date! Just finished! Voila :D :

Team Sea Soul versus The Accension
Theebay707 - VS - Poke_Archer2010
Theebay707 has honorably lost 6-0
Salifex - VS - Gannondorf929 (cancelled)
SazandoraMaster - VS – homestarhydon
SazandoraMaster has honorably lost 4-0
MuffinskullzFTW - VS - Madmarine0
MuffinskullzFTW has honorably lost 5-0
Azure Charizard - VS – NeoDarkrai (cancelled)

Team Sea Soul versus The Triumvirate

Ixin vsEpic_Eevee (cancelled)
Jeyre80 vs d0nut
Jeyre80 lost honorably 3-0
Nilla vs Resident Evil
Nilla has lost by rage-quitting
CraZy RudOlF vs The Pain (cancelled)
Jash93vs Redlongmagnet
Jash93 has honorably lost 1-0

Phoopes

There it is.
I would do the Autumn Friendly, but I don't have Wi-Fi...

Just a general question: What server do TSS people use on PO? I use Smogon, so that's probably why I haven't seen anyone from the clan on there ever...

Zellimi

I like pie
Im doing the Autumn (Its Spring time in Australia) Friendly, But I dont know what to use :/ Its really hard to choose.

Phoopes

There it is.
Since I didn't get any PMs yet...

Reminder: I'm the new clan points counter. PM your points gained on Saturdays so I can report them to Twi on Sunday.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Alright see you there.

EDIT: Beat Xack 3-0 Bunch of hax for ***** with 2 crits that probly wouldve been a huge difference but gg.

Last edited:

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Done. Tournament page has been updated with most recent completed applicants/taken ubers. And basing off of the first part I'm under the assumption that you can't have the same types picked among both the PO and Wi-Fi groups.

Also is anyone doing the Autumn Friendly?

Edit: Twi can we also get a decision on team ratios for the tournament? I had it set up with no restrictions but if you want it we can change it before battling commences.

No restrictions is fine.

Also, I have decided the last wifi spot will not be decided via the po tourney. It seems too many peolevare upset. Instead, I will allow the first challnger to defeat the 3 kings in wifi to be the fourth. This way it is a wifi challenger and a skilled battle.

xack

ah seasoul my first clan i must leave you now for a bit.but realy im leaveing cause of management i cant take it anymore.goodbye all my freinds on this clan ill still show up on the xat every so often.

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
ah seasoul my first clan i must leave you now for a bit.but realy im leaveing cause of management i cant take it anymore.goodbye all my freinds on this clan ill still show up on the xat every so often.

Waah see you later Xack :'(

And I'll probably enter the Spring Friendly :O If I can decide what team to use :p I lost all some of my old Doubles teams :mad:

I feel lonely, no-one ever wants Doubles Tests :'(

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket

Goodbye xack. But if you leaving solely for the fact that we wouldnt let u choose arceus for the tournament please reconsider your actions.

Zellimi

I like pie
Its funny how its the Autumn Friendly in the northern hemisphere and the Spring Friendly in the south gotta love the weather. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.