• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
PO battle anyone?

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
hey ginji i will be soon ready i am doing it as fast as i can :D but ule crush me anyway.... ;P

Btw guys I forgot to mention.. the tourney is for 5th generation battles
and since you you have a 4th gen only, I'm afraid you might not be able to continue the tourney =S

Ginji

Hmm
I can only battle/trade with 5th gen games for now anyway, since my new router only lets my dsi connect with it

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Oh and yes, I think that Giggity.. only uses PO, which contradicts with the situation
so I suppose if he doesn't have BW, then we'll accept Pittbull instead, just let me ask him
and for shiny collector 69, he told me that he'll transfer all the pokes he needs to his BW
but he might be ready tomorrow for the battle...
Pittbull, I'll tell you if Giggity... couldn't continue the tourney so you will be in his place

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Ok guys, I need to discuss this with you...
I'm thinking about a clan war which will be 3 single battles and 1 double battle
the double battle counts as 2 battles
what do you think
and who wants to join?
again victory isn't important now, all what we need is interacting with other clans

shiny collector 96

search 4 osl badges!
Ok guys, I need to discuss this with you...
I'm thinking about a clan war which will be 3 single battles and 1 double battle
the double battle counts as 2 battles
what do you think
and who wants to join?
again victory isn't important now, all what we need is interacting with other clans

this is pokem bw? i gladely yoin if i get an team

Status
Not open for further replies.