• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorby

Snorby
I'm open for tests as of now. VM me for tests.

100th post OH YEAH!

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Hooray for being a PO tester! And congrats to everyone else who's a po tester now too.

I also just signed up for the Autumn Friendly. Now I just need a team.

Anyone for the tourney or rank up battle?

Zellimi

I like pie
I've sign up for the AF yay. My team is half completed :/

Snorby

Snorby
Beat Jiriachi 1-0 in test battle. I ranked him up to Mantyke

Snorby

Snorby
Beat T-Dawg 1-0 in a suprising comeback from 1-4 gg

record 3-1

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
Lost to Jiriach in a haxy game.

Also confirm @ CM1

Battle between Coronarch and [TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax started!Tier: Standard UbersRule: UnratedRule: Sleep ClauseRule: Freeze ClauseRule: Species ClauseRule: Wifi Battle[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax sent out Cloyster!Coronarch sent out Politoed!The foe's Politoed's Drizzle made it rain!Start of turn 1Cloyster used Shell Smash!Cloyster's Defense fell!Cloyster's Sp. Def. fell!Cloyster's Attack sharply rose!Cloyster's Sp. Att. sharply rose!Cloyster's Speed sharply rose!The foe's Politoed used Hypnosis!The attack of the foe's Politoed missed!Rain continues to fall!Start of turn 2Cloyster used Rock Blast!The foe's Politoed lost 12% of its health!The foe's Politoed lost 12% of its health!The foe's Politoed lost 11% of its health!The foe's Politoed lost 10% of its health!A critical hit!The foe's Politoed lost 22% of its health!Hit 5 times!The foe's Politoed used Perish Song!All Pokémon hearing the song will faint in three turns!Rain continues to fall!The foe's Politoed restored a little HP using its Leftovers!Cloyster's perish count fell to 3.The foe's Politoed's perish count fell to 3.Start of turn 3Coronarch called Politoed back!Coronarch sent out Forretress!Cloyster used Icicle Spear!It's not very effective...The foe's Forretress lost 7% of its health!The foe's Forretress lost 8% of its health!The foe's Forretress lost 7% of its health!The foe's Forretress lost 7% of its health!The foe's Forretress lost 7% of its health!Hit 5 times!Rain continues to fall!The foe's Forretress restored a little HP using its Leftovers!Cloyster's perish count fell to 2.Start of turn 4[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax called Cloyster back![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax sent out Victini!The foe's Forretress used Stealth Rock!Pointed stones float in the air around [TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax's team!Rain continues to fall!The foe's Forretress restored a little HP using its Leftovers!Start of turn 5Coronarch called Forretress back!Coronarch sent out Politoed!Victini used V-create!It's not very effective...The foe's Politoed lost 26% of its health!Victini's Speed fell!Victini's Defense fell!Victini's Sp. Def. fell!Rain continues to fall!The foe's Politoed restored a little HP using its Leftovers!Start of turn 6[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax called Victini back![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax sent out Cloyster!Pointed stones dug into Cloyster!The foe's Politoed used Scald!It's not very effective...Cloyster lost 126 HP! (52% of its health)Rain continues to fall!The foe's Politoed restored a little HP using its Leftovers!Start of turn 7Cloyster used Rapid Spin!The foe's Politoed lost 5% of its health!Cloyster blew away Stealth Rock!The foe's Politoed used Scald!It's not very effective...Cloyster lost 56 HP! (23% of its health)Cloyster fainted!Rain continues to fall!The foe's Politoed restored a little HP using its Leftovers![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax sent out Terrakion!Start of turn 8Terrakion used Close Combat!The foe's Politoed lost 22% of its health!The foe's Politoed fainted!Terrakion's Defense fell!Terrakion's Sp. Def. fell!Rain continues to fall!Coronarch sent out Scizor!Start of turn 9The foe's Scizor used Bullet Punch!It's super effective!A critical hit!Terrakion lost 323 HP! (100% of its health)Terrakion fainted!Rain continues to fall!Coronarch: sry[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax sent out Heatran!Heatran is floating on a balloon!Start of turn 10Coronarch called Scizor back!Coronarch sent out Chansey!Heatran used Fire Blast!The foe's Chansey lost 9% of its health!Rain continues to fall!Start of turn 11[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax called Heatran back![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax sent out Ninetales!Ninetales's Drought intensified the sun's rays!The foe's Chansey used Wish!The sunlight is strong!Start of turn 12[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax called Ninetales back![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax sent out Victini!The foe's Chansey used Seismic Toss!Victini lost 100 HP! (29% of its health)Chansey's wish came true!The sunlight is strong!Start of turn 13Coronarch called Chansey back!Coronarch sent out Latias!Victini used V-create!It's not very effective...The foe's Latias lost 92% of its health!Victini's Speed fell!Victini's Defense fell!Victini's Sp. Def. fell!The sunlight is strong!The foe's Latias restored a little HP using its Leftovers!Start of turn 14[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax called Victini back![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax sent out Ninetales!The foe's Latias used Recover!The foe's Latias regained health!The sunlight is strong!The foe's Latias restored a little HP using its Leftovers!Start of turn 15Ninetales used Fire Blast!It's not very effective...The foe's Latias lost 23% of its health!The foe's Latias used Calm Mind!The foe's Latias's Sp. Att. rose!The foe's Latias's Sp. Def. rose!The sunlight is strong!The foe's Latias restored a little HP using its Leftovers!Start of turn 16[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax called Ninetales back![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax sent out Victini!The foe's Latias used Recover!The foe's Latias regained health!The sunlight is strong!Start of turn 17Victini used V-create!It's not very effective...The foe's Latias lost 96% of its health!Victini's Speed fell!Victini's Defense fell!Victini's Sp. Def. fell!The foe's Latias used Dragon Pulse!A critical hit!Victini lost 241 HP! (70% of its health)Victini fainted!The sunlight is strong!The foe's Latias restored a little HP using its Leftovers![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax: such haxyness[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax sent out Heatran!Heatran is floating on a balloon!Coronarch: idont thnink that one would have made a diffCoronarch: but the other time certainlyStart of turn 18Heatran used Hidden Power!It's super effective!The foe's Latias lost 9% of its health!The foe's Latias fainted!The sunlight is strong!Coronarch sent out Chansey![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax: yh. max 180 ev hp VictiniStart of turn 19[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax called Heatran back![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax sent out Reshiram!Reshiram has Turboblaze!The foe's Chansey used Seismic Toss!Reshiram lost 100 HP! (29% of its health)The sunlight is strong!Start of turn 20Reshiram used Focus Blast!It's super effective!A critical hit!The foe's Chansey lost 95% of its health!The foe's Chansey used Wish!The sunlight is strong!Coronarch: lolStart of turn 21The foe's Chansey used Protect!The foe's Chansey protected itself!Reshiram used Focus Blast!The foe's Chansey protected itself!Chansey's wish came true!The sunlight is strong![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax: FUUUUUU-Start of turn 22Reshiram used Focus Blast!It's super effective!The foe's Chansey lost 49% of its health!The foe's Chansey used Wish!The sunlight is strong![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax: WTF!?!?!??!?!Coronarch: the other one crit[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax: stil, reallyStart of turn 23[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax called Reshiram back![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax sent out Ninetales!The foe's Chansey used Protect!But it failed!Chansey's wish came true!The sunlight is strong!Coronarch: it IS chanseyCoronarch: were talking abtStart of turn 24Ninetales used Fire Blast!The attack of Ninetales missed!The foe's Chansey used Seismic Toss!Ninetales lost 100 HP! (34% of its health)The sunlight is strong![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax: OH MY GOD!Start of turn 25Ninetales used Fire Blast!The foe's Chansey lost 23% of its health!The foe's Chansey used Wish!The sunlight is strong!Start of turn 26Ninetales used Fire Blast!The foe's Chansey lost 22% of its health!The foe's Chansey used Seismic Toss!Ninetales lost 100 HP! (34% of its health)Chansey's wish came true!The sunlight is strong!Start of turn 27Ninetales used Fire Blast!A critical hit!The foe's Chansey lost 50% of its health!The foe's Chansey used Wish!The sunlight is strong!Start of turn 28The foe's Chansey used Protect!The foe's Chansey protected itself!Ninetales used Flamethrower!The foe's Chansey protected itself!Chansey's wish came true!The sunlight is strong!Start of turn 29Ninetales used Fire Blast!The foe's Chansey lost 22% of its health!The foe's Chansey used Wish!The sunlight is strong!Start of turn 30Ninetales used Fire Blast!The foe's Chansey lost 23% of its health!The foe's Chansey used Seismic Toss!Ninetales lost 88 HP! (30% of its health)Ninetales fainted!Chansey's wish came true!The sunlight is strong![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax sent out Reshiram!Reshiram has Turboblaze!Start of turn 31Reshiram used Focus Blast!The attack of Reshiram missed!The foe's Chansey used Wish!The sunlight is strong![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax: OH GOD WHAT THE HECK!Start of turn 32Reshiram used Focus Blast!It's super effective!The foe's Chansey lost 46% of its health!The foe's Chansey used Seismic Toss!Reshiram lost 100 HP! (29% of its health)Chansey's wish came true!The sunlight is strong!Coronarch: sryCoronarch: manStart of turn 33Reshiram used Focus Blast!It's super effective!The foe's Chansey lost 50% of its health!The foe's Chansey used Seismic Toss![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax: SUCH HAX!Reshiram lost 100 HP! (29% of its health)The sunlight is strong!Start of turn 34The foe's Chansey used Protect!The foe's Chansey protected itself!Reshiram used Focus Blast!The foe's Chansey protected itself!The sunlight is strong!Start of turn 35Reshiram used Focus Blast!The attack of Reshiram missed!The foe's Chansey used Seismic Toss!Reshiram lost 42 HP! (12% of its health)Reshiram fainted!The sunlight is strong!Coronarch: SRY[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax: Oh. holy. Jesus.[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax sent out Heatran!Heatran is floating on a balloon!Start of turn 36Heatran used Fire Blast!The foe's Chansey lost 15% of its health!The foe's Chansey fainted!The sunlight is strong!Coronarch sent out Scizor!Start of turn 37The foe's Scizor used Bullet Punch!It's not very effective...Heatran lost 34 HP! (10% of its health)Heatran's Air Balloon popped!Heatran used Fire Blast!It's super effective!The foe's Scizor lost 100% of its health!The foe's Scizor fainted!The sunlight is strong!Coronarch: wow you actually still have achance[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax: yh ikno[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax: Heatran is a bossCoronarch sent out Forretress!Start of turn 38Heatran used Fire Blast!It's super effective!The foe's Forretress lost 73% of its health!The foe's Forretress fainted!The sunlight is strong!Coronarch sent out Palkia!The foe's Palkia is exerting its Pressure![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax: ggCoronarch: here it goesStart of turn 39The foe's Palkia used Surf!It's super effective!Heatran lost 174 HP! (53% of its health)Heatran used Hidden Power!The foe's Palkia lost 20% of its health!The sunlight is strong!Start of turn 40The foe's Palkia used Surf!It's super effective!Coronarch: ggHeatran lost 116 HP! (35% of its health)Heatran fainted!Coronarch won the battle![TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax: I'll Beat you later, GG for now.[TSS]Mean Mr Snorlax: gg

Last edited:

Phoopes

There it is.
I'll try to get most of my battles done over the weekend, because my computer that has PO on it is having problems... hope I can get it fixed by Friday!

EDIT: Lol at huge wall of text, Mr. Mean Snorlax.

Snorby

Snorby
I'll try to get most of my battles done over the weekend, because my computer that has PO on it is having problems... hope I can get it fixed by Friday!

EDIT: Lol at huge wall of text, Mr. Mean Snorlax.

sorry Internet explorer doesn't space when copying something

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Kaiser I was looking at the signed up list and I noticed Twi was there. Twi, aren't you already a King for Wifi?

Status
Not open for further replies.