• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Someone able to fill me in on this tourney? im trying to get back into battling.

Phoopes

There it is.
ATTENTION MEMBERS OF TEAM SEASOUL! ANOTHER TOURNAMENT HAS BEGUN!

All Hallow's Eve Battle Fest

It is the month of October. All Hallow's Eve is coming, and to celebrate this amazing holiday, we are having a tournament with prizes-and a twist!

~Rules~

-All SPPF rules and SPPF Standard Battle Rules apply-

-Your team must consist of one of each of the Phobic types, which are Dark, Ghost, and Bug. The other three Pokemon are your choice-

-This will be a Bracket Tourney-

-Banned-

-Pokemon-
All Ubers( here is a list of Ubers: http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/uber)

-Moves-
Double Team, Minimize, Acupressure

-Abilities-
Moody

-Items-
Lax Incense, Bright Powder, Soul Dew

-Tourney style- This will be a Bracket tourney, and we will have a Wi-Fi and Pokemon Online division. We can have 16 people in each bracket. First Come, First serve.

-How to sign up-

Send PM this form to me:

-You must have signed up by October 24th, 2011, 11:59PM U.S Central time

PRIZES!

~Lv. 1 Modest Deino~
~Lv. 1 Timid Ghastly with Disable~
~Lv. 1 Bold Frillish~
~Lv. 1 Jolly Scraggy with Drain Punch and Dragon Dance~
~Lv. 1 Sassy Larvitar with Stealth Rock~

Happy Halloween to you All!

That should answer your question, Blinky. And this reminds me, I still need to make my team for this...

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Wis ya luck! And also, I have a new tourney that you could enter.

Also, I sent my Darkrai to Dream World. Wouldn't it give itself nightmares?

If only I was free for battles :( I won't miss this chance
speaking of battles, I missed battling sooooo much, my last battle was 3 or 4 weeks ago if I remember, it was with acetrainerelliot and we arranged for the battle by bbm so yea by that time I wasn't active here lol xD
but I'll be back better than ever >=)

Snorby

Snorby
I hope Inch got my entry.....

Purrloin

THIS! IS! MY RIFLE!
Dear TSS,

It's been wonderful knowing you all, but... I'll have to make my leave from TSS. I love you all, but... I'm kind of liking Rise of the Beasts more... Keep me dear in your hearts, and if I'm allowed to, I'll check the xat periodically to keep up with old friends

~Purrloin (Snowcrystal, Snow, Purr, Snowpurr)

Dear TSS,

It's been wonderful knowing you all, but... I'll have to make my leave from TSS. I love you all, but... I'm kind of liking Rise of the Beasts more... Keep me dear in your hearts, and if I'm allowed to, I'll check the xat periodically to keep up with old friends

~Purrloin (Snowcrystal, Snow, Purr, Snowpurr)

Whaa we're all gonna miss you Purr have fun and remember your always welcome back T.T bye.

Snorby

Snorby
Bye Purr. I'll be on Smogon for PO battles

EDIT: Beat Xack 5-0 gg

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
My tourney team is a boss. Although I'm thinking of adjusting it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.