• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerozoner

I'm still working out a few details on my tourney team. So when will it start?

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
All Hallow's Eve Battle Fest Participants

-Pokemon Online-
kaiser soze([TSS]Kaiser)
Mean Mr. Snorlax([TSS]Mean Mr. Snorlax)
ScizorFTW([TSS]ScizorFTW)
zerozoner(Zero Zoner)
Ixin(Ixin)
jirachiuser1(Coronarch)
Charizardmaster#1( [TSS]Charizardmaster)
Inchtall([TSS]Inchtall)
phoopes([TSS]phoopes)

-Wif-Fi-
shadow130690(shadow)(1463 6969 8124)
Zellimi(Zac)(3009 7589 1987)
XLugiaReshX( XlugiaReshX)(3439 3459 5854)
ElxIceL(OASYS)

All battles will take place in the Treehouse server for the PO users. We still have all today to sign up. ElxIceL, I need your Friend Code. Battles will begin 10/26/11, and round 1 need to be finished by the 29th. Then, Kaiser will have to take over, because I will be gone for the Weekend. I will send Kaiser the instructions.

EDIT: THIS WILL NOW BE A ROUND ROBIN!

Last edited:

Phoopes

There it is.
You missed my sign-up in the thread, but that's okay. Here's my PO name again.

[TSS]phoopes

EDIT: I'm assuming this is going to be round-robin, because with me included there are 9 people in the tourney.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Hi you guys

Name: Manaphy72
Battling Style: wifi and PO
Referred By: N/A

Welcome to Team SeaSoul! Take this Welcome to TSS Cookie, jump in the water, meet the hot people who live nearby, and please,please, PLEASE do not drink the yellow water.

playplayj

Blaziken = GG :-)
Name: Playplayj
Battling Style: Wifi
Referred By: N/A

Note: Sorry for wrong form, I tried to delete it as fast as I could, my hands are to slow :( lol

playplayj

Blaziken = GG :-)
Aw man, lol I've been working on a team as we speak though which is nice as it will give me a little time, I've found a huge weakness in it that I'm trying to patch :)

Snorby

Snorby
Welcome all new members. ALSO: Treehouse is down, so I'll be on Smogon for Tourney Battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.