• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tourney anyone?

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Well I never was able to actually participate in the AF but on PO i tested him and he was great with Tailwind support since his speed is a bit lacking.

Phoopes

There it is.
Well I never was able to actually participate in the AF but on PO i tested him and he was great with Tailwind support since his speed is a bit lacking.

This. Braviary can be useful for VGC, but you want to use Staraptor if you're going for a Poke that does a job similar to Braviary.

Big, annoying, yellow font!!!!!!

War Team
-CharizardMaster#1 (PO)
-ScizorFTW (PO)
-Mean Mr. Snorlax (PO)
-xLugia Reshx (Wi-fi)
-kaiser soze (Wi-fi)

War Team Subs
-Ixin (PO)
-Inchtall (PO)
-Elexcel (Wi-fi)
-jeyre80 (Wi-fi)
-Chelsea Star (Wi-fi/PO)

This war team is assuming a 5v5 war with emphasis on PO battlers. If the next war is either 7v7, or has the opposing clan needing to do more wi-fi battlers (or both), this list will change (minimally).

Now that I've grabbed your attention, be on the look-out for the war thread that is coming soon. We're going up against Creamery Command.

If something has changed, and you won't be able to participate, PM me ASAP.

Edit...With more yellow font...

CC needs an all PO war. I sent PMs to everyone on the PO side already. War line-up versus Creamery Command is as follows...
Line-Up
CharizardMaster#1
ScizorFTW
Mean Mr. Snorlax
Ixin
kaiser soze

Subs
Inchtall
jeyre80
Chelsea Star

Bolded names in the second quote are the minimal changes.

The war matches have been PMd to the starting line-up, and the war thread has been posted.

Good luck to everyone.

On a final note, it's been great here at Team SeasSoul, but a clan I've been a part of for over two years is coming to Serebii, so this war line-up will be my final official act for Team SeaSoul. I'll see you all around the forums.

Last edited:

zerozoner

I'm currently having trouble connecting to any PO severs (AGAIN!!! I hate my dorms WI-FI), I might be able to connect this evening when the service usually gets better. If I can't I'll try to fight everyone on the 29th when I go home.

Phoopes

There it is.
GL war team!

And I'm surprised that the 3 people above me didn't notice that jeyre is leaving. Have fun wherever you go!

Ixin

wow....lost to Charizardmaster 1-0 for the tourney in a very close game.
record: 1-1

xack

omg people,come on the xat is so dead now.we need to boost activity in it.im like the only truely active member :/

Status
Not open for further replies.