• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I would like to join this clan so I hope I join correctly because I read everything on the front page and I love water pokemon...Im currently ev training my shiny kingdra one of my favorite water/dragon and working on mming a shiny milotic for battle...Also, ev training my shiny suicune...
Name:Eeveelover824
Battling Style: Double
'Version Name' FC: 4298-2266-7507 Black version
No. of water pokemon in use: 2
Referred By: No one just stubbled upon

Welcome. the water is fine.

Last edited:

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
IM BACK! I had 2 cavaties, they just formed though and got them filled. I also got my teeth cleaned and no bad report, i just have to Floss more =/

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
someone told me my entei nn INFERNO is on gts negoteations. can you guys help me find him? he means the world to me. i traded him away by accident on gts on my pearl 3 years ago and i've regreted it dearly. please help and i'll trade you 10 shinies or more! the ot is EM and more info is on my trade shop.

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist

FlyingFlygon

Ocarina of Calm
someone told me my entei nn INFERNO is on gts negoteations. can you guys help me find him? he means the world to me. i traded him away by accident on gts on my pearl 3 years ago and i've regreted it dearly. please help and i'll trade you 10 shinies or more! the ot is EM and more info is on my trade shop.

More than one Entei can be named INFERNO...

Inchtall

Back in Black....2

I wish I could help, but I haven't seen an Entei, so I can't trade for one. Now, my brother may help.... or I can use my brother.....hehehehehe

More than one Entei can be named INFERNO...

That is very true.... what was the level? Moveset?

StarlightUmbreon

Ill help ^_^ Im looking atm, just out of curiousity what did you trade it for?

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi

I'll try to get it back as well!
You can always trust FIZZU AND STAW! xD

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Anyone wanna have a Standard OU Wifi Battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.