• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Wasn't it supposed to be finished today D:

And are we srsly warring?

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
Yeah but people haven't finished their battles yet so we can't :(

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
We should probably war Rated R, Sky Reaper, or any other clan, FOR FUN. not revenge or such
^Good Luck Convincing Chelz about that. XD And oh crap. T~T Now I am not gonna get my favorite job back. D= D.Gray is back.....

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
Aw.... poor Muffin! D:

If it makes you feel any better, I never had that job! ^_^

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
OMG, YOU'RE SO INSECURE MUFFIN!~ :p

You're so funny :p

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi
XD Wait, Squares, crap. D= *smiles* Well, at least I can try to get my job back more easily.....if you used that team I helped you with, you'd be dominating quite a few people...Khy/Fizz, c'mon so we can do our RRT battle!!!!

I never gave you permission to use my name in that post!:mad: jk jk!!

So how do sign up for the RRT?

FlyingFlygon

Ocarina of Calm
Hey, if anyone is ever avaliable to test, let me know. I've been having some issues working out a time. Also, apologizing for the inactivity...

Name: Trollzerz69
Battling Style: Wi Fi Singles/PO Singles
Referred By: N/A

Ohai der people

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Guys I've spoke to the clan leader who was taking our members and now I hope no one try to lay a finger on our valuable members ;)

Name: Trollzerz69
Battling Style: Wi Fi Singles/PO Singles
Referred By: N/A

Ohai der people

Welcome trollzerz
It is really great to see you here ;)

I come here and im introduced to herping and derping Stufisks, Carvanahs and a creepy signature. Thats nice. Anyways Im off to bed nowz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.