• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarlightUmbreon

yeah lol thanks so whuts the news for TSS?

Were you here for the reboot?
If not go see Twis announcement like a few pages back but i don't know how long you were gone so if you were here for that then :p

FlyingFlygon

Ocarina of Calm
My application got lost in the reboot. >_<

Name: FlyingFlygon
Battling Style: PO Singles
Join Date: I assume you mean of SeaSoul, so 14th June 2011, 12:49 PM
Referred By: No one.

Also, anyone for a quick PO?

Guys, Sorry but I'm leaving the clan. I haven't even been that active lately, and the only reason I joined and stayed was out of respect for Chels and Twi who've been some of my best friends on SPPF for years, but seeing as neither of them are leading the clan anymore and I'm pretty much non-existant anymore, Ima go. Peace out.

EDIT: **** that i got nowhere better to go. might as well sit out the rest of my days in the backseat of a place I'm familiar with (y)

Last edited:

PokeKat248

Guys, Sorry but I'm leaving the clan. I haven't even been that active lately, and the only reason I joined and stayed was out of respect for Chels and Twi who've been some of my best friends on SPPF for years, but seeing as neither of them are leading the clan anymore and I'm pretty much non-existant anymore, Ima go. Peace out.

EDIT: **** that i got nowhere better to go. might as well sit out the rest of my days in the backseat of a place I'm familiar with (y)

F*** XD you scared me

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Good Eve TSS!

@shiny collector, very nice Sig esp. Pika :)

anyone online on the wifi bracket?

just vm me for the RRT battle

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.